View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 12:42 PM
pdub73
Regular 'Geeker

pdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia I910 Now What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phullofphil View Post
I am kind of disappointed now that the official update came out. Now what is there to do. All the cooked romes are about the same and all the forums are almost a repeat of old stuff already covered. Is ther any thing left to acomplish or is it about over. Atliest before the official rom came out (which is kind a disappointing) there was something to look forward to. Now since it came out all there is is just the cooked roms to incorperate the new cfo3. Is there a chance that maybe this rom can be built from the ground up since we now have a complete rom to go from. It would be cool to here some ideas no matter how weird or stupid anybody can come up with that can wake up this forum again. Get the thinkers thinking and do something that is not coming from xda. Do something original. Experimental, and amazing.
Well in 11 days we will find out if the Rumors are true about the Omnia II coming out...there's something for u to do...if ur bored...if it actually comes out...if u wanna spend the money...