View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 06:22 AM
S/\NDM/\N
PPCGeeks Regular

S/\NDM/\N is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

ok guy and gal's heres my testimony, so i flashed the morning build yesturday and evry thing was running ok i used my tp as a wifirouter for about 6hrs, still evrything ok then started custumization still not problems, then spent a little time on opera, after that i went to turn up the volume then a problem some kind of notification popped up but it wasnt up long enough to read after that. my screen frooze up so i did a softreset but it wanted to do a hard reset and it did so,after that i felt it alone for a while. when i got back to it i did about 2 reflashes 5 hard resets after it did the custumiztions then a couple of soft reset. went to work at 8:00 w/no custumizing just contacts and dcd carrier installed. now keep this in mind i work in a very big metal and concrete building so with a stock rom it is constinly search for sevice witch drans the battery, but that was nt the case last night after working 8hrs in that cave my battery was at 70% witch made me very happy. so for me the battery life on this build is great havent had any problems sofar after my little reflash/hardreset/softreset,everything is good