airborneaussie
N00b

airborneaussie is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Telus Touch Diamond stuck at 1X

Quote:
Originally Posted by qctrip View Post
Up until four days ago my Touch Diamond was always running at EV speed. Since the last four days I am stuck at 1X. I live around the Montreal area and I was always at EV. I spoke to Telus and they made me reprogram my phone but nothing changed. The rep said that since i still have a data connection with 1X, it is fine.

I noticed the change in speed after i installed WMLongLife. But since then I flashed to the stock telus rom. I reformatted my storage card, tried the EnergyROM (which is my fave) and still am stuck at 1X.

I was wondering if anyone had experienced this before because I hate the slow speed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
I had a similar problem after using the frugal alRom for a few days. I since flashed back to stock and with the help of the people here (and Telus) managed to get it back up and running again. Just be sure to take note of the values you have for "HDR AN AUTH Password", "PPP Password" and "AAA Shared Secret" before messing around with your EPST settings. Actually, I'd take note of all the values in EPST (screen capture or whatever) as these values could prove invaluable in order to get things back up and running. I will say that I didn't get everything back to normal until I reflashed the stock ROM and set everything in the EPST settings back to the way they were originally....