View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 11:18 PM
Pibe38
The Enforcer

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackG058 View Post
Darn. I thought I had a good anomaly going here and you went and blew it for me. Okay, so I'm really stuck, because I hate the Mogul with 2.09 on it. I have a bug with it that with my screen blanked out, when I pull the Mogul out of the case, and the keyboard slides just a bit, even though the screen is off the rotation occurs anyway. Thus, when I am expecting portrait it is in landscape. This is a problem when the phone rings, because the buttons appear in landscape but they are actually in portrait, so I cannot answer the call until the screen returns to portrait mode. It went away with the 2.16 ROM. I hated that enough that I actually quit using the Mogul before. Anybody else see this problem? Maybe my unit is defective? If so, it'll be the second one that has had a problem. Doesn't give me the warm fuzzies I tell you.
Are you sure it was the ROM's fault? Does your case have a magnet on it? I'm saying this because the same thing happened to me only to find out it was the magnet on my carrying case screwing it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusismyfence View Post
how do i get im+ on my phone so that i am able to use aim
Wrong thread. This thread is about the newest Sprint ROM. Please run a search of the forums, if you do not find the information you are looking for, feel free to create a new thread.

---
Don't forget to Search first!