View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 04:45 PM
lioryte
Almost a VIP

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte
Re: There are no games for Omnia :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solange82200 View Post
And I dont even mind paying for them. Ive gone on eagames, and of course it doesnt list the Omnia in the list of phones. My brother found another site phoload.com, same problem. Ive even tried Handango, where it does let you choose the Omnia, and bought a game that was supposed to work on it, but it didnt. They did refund my money, but Im still gameless. There are NO games out there for touchscreen phones that arent for the *ahem* Iphone. Can anyone tell me of somewhere where I can find some cool adventure games? like I said, I dont mind paying for them, as long as they are GOOD and WORK lol.
Resco has a nice line of games for the omnia look for them HERE

SPB also have 'em HERE

All cost $$$ but gives you a week or two to try 'em out.
Also, lots of racing games such as Need for Speed, etc.

Try out this site it shows some potential- HERE

Good luck1