View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 04:31 PM
unr
PPCGeeks Regular

unr knows their stuffunr knows their stuffunr knows their stuffunr knows their stuffunr knows their stuffunr knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to unr
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (3D accelerated - TP/Diamond) [Trial included]

[OVERVIEW]

I realize this is old news but I searched and there is no thread about this game here on ppcgeeks. The game looks great and it works best on medium settings (in options) but it does lag on high quality. If you guys missed this one... it's worth checking out.

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2 for Windows Mobile brings an adaptation of the highly successful PC version of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2 to PDAs and other handheld devices.

[Screen Shots]

before 3D acceleration:

after 3D acceleration:

[Supported Device Resolutions]

Works on my Diamond (VGA). I assume it will work fine on WVGA.

[Where to buy/Get trial]

[Instructions]

1. Download the trial and install on your ppc. *must install the software version of the game first*
2. Download the attached libgles_cl.zip, extract and place the extracted libgles_cl.dll into your install dir (delete/replace the existing one... if it's there)
2-B. You might have to delete the existing libgles_cl.dll from the install dir and place the downloaded one into your /Windows dir.
3. Enjoy the game, it's fully playable with medium quality setting. Lags on high setting but then it's full screen.

Made possible by the guys over at XDA, all credits go to them.
Attached Files
File Type: zip libgles_cl.zip (3.8 KB, 127 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by unr; 08-08-2009 at 09:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.