View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 02:59 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Yes try to check in your place and then check Northern California and you will see and decide wich one it's the best RADIO for your equipment.
Other good point it's to check if you use Internet sharing or WiFI Sharing check if your phone warm up some times it's normal but some RADIO'S warm up it will be lees.

If you change RADIO any problem you will have.
About ##33284# if you ned to add one more for to see the information no problem and some times in diferent ROM'S you will need the password and it is the password 183729
Thanks for the info on heating. I was amazed at how warm my pro gets compared to my titan. So not only will I be looking for better reception, I hope i can find one that runs cooler. I can tell you right up front the stock USCC radio runs HOT. Any way I will post which radio works best in the syskiyou mountains of northern California when I am done testing.

Thanks again.