View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 07:35 AM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Am I the only one who likes stock rom?

i ran a stock rom for a while, tweaked it and all, and i realized that there's only so much you can do on the surface of a rom. so now i'm running might6, and i can't say that i miss the stock rom in any way.

its not about which rom is best, or believing that your carrier can do it right the first time, its really just about facts. you can't run 6.5 on your stock rom either. once going to 6.5, i'm never going back to 6.1. its just so edit finger friendly, and pretty. i had so many problems with tf3d because of the amount of text messages i send/receive, it would sometimes take 2 minutes just to switch to the text messaging tab, and i tried every gui, and the only thing that was barable was pointui, but not enough to use. titanium though, fits my needs perfectly.

there's so many updated pieces of software that are only 6.5 compatible, and the os isn't really even out yet.

while you didn't set out to start an argument (so you say), you did ask for people to convince you. if you're just going to argue back, and then appologize for upsetting anybody, and furthermore...asking which rom is best? you've mentioned flashing to 3 different roms in the same thread you started to complain about people asking which rom to use...you've just became what you were just complaining about in your original post. just admit it... the stock rom has limitations. move on. this thread is so worthless. you could have come to this conclusion by reading the threads that you were complaining about in the first place.

i don't mean to offend, but seriously?

Last edited by NinjaMom; 07-30-2009 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Profanity - NinjaMom