View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 01:39 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Verizon Touch Pro 2 - Release Date -

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
ill tell you when the phone is out when its in my hands. hows that for a release date?

..........until we can get some hard evidence about the release date i will qualify this as here say
lol! I hear that! Don't get me wrong, I'm still holdin out hope that september is a go. I would be surprised that verizon was only a month behind other carriers though. The TP was what, 4 months(ish) behind Sprint?