View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 09:12 PM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Why does everyone hate the iphone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
Good god man! We have established many many times what it can not do! I can only conclude that you're in a deep state of denial at this point. Since you seem to have selectively blocked out most of the previous posts you have read let me list those things for you AGAIN!

1 Multitasking. You can talk about backgrounder all you want, it does not give the iphone multitasking abilities. This is something that you THINK it can do which is incorrect. I've seen it in action and you have admitted yourself that you have not used it. Backgrounder only works for a limited selection of apps and doesnt even work consistently with those.

2. Spare battery? Nope

3. Tethering and MMS? Yes, but only if you want to run the risk of having your service canceled by ATT and owing them the remainder.

4. Multiple UI's? Nope

5. Flash Support? Nope. Wanna preview hotel rooms at the Mandalay Bay using their virtual walkthrough, too bad iphone users, just one of the millions of sites that require flash player to interact with or even view the site. Have fun with your watered down internet experience.

6. WVGA screen? Nope, HVGA = Lose

7. Choice of carriers? Nope. Apple will just stick with pretty much the worst service provider with the crappiest coverage. It should be ok though, they can rely on advertising and lack of consumer intelligence to sell units.

For future reference I can link you back to this post when you once again ask for confirmation of the things the iphone can not do. At least the iphone does have the app store in its favor. Who couldnt use 65,000 useless apps like fart noise makers and magic 8 ball's lol.
Watch this guys. He could not answer my questions correctly.
1. Multi tasking. How do U multi task on ur phone?
2. Do U know that there is a juice pack for Iphones?
3. Prove this claim here.
4. UI? or themes? Does it make ur phone perform better? or U just change the wa U navigate? That is simply a Launcher.
5. What Browser on ur phone has flash support?
6.all the apps rely on the original resolution.
7.eventually the exclusivity will end.
U forgot to put on ur list.
8. Iphone's powerful GPU. Can U name a device that can match Iphones GPU?
9. Augmented reality.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
This post has been thanked 1 times.