View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 08:05 PM
jshaas2
VIP Member

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Free Sprint AIRAVE + Monthly fee waived

Dude, i'm sorry, but what does this have to do with Rom Development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
I just called Sprint because my service is terrible at my new address. They did some trouble shooting, that did nothing. They mentioned that I could get an AIRAVE. I had already purchased one of these devices before. I was not real happy with it. It worked great for phone reception but, it did nothing for the internet service. I don't use the net service much at home because I do have Comcast and a Wireless N Router. But, I figured if I was going to pay $100 for a device and then pay a $5 fee every month, to use said device, It should be flawless. So, I returned it. When I called them today, I mentioned that i get great service everywhere except in and around my house. I mentioned that I can go a block in any direction and get great service. They do not guarantee service inside buildings at all. I also mentioned that I thought it was rude to require someone to pay $100 for something and pay a fee every mnth just to get good service at home. I am already paying $99 for unlimited everything every month and bought their most expensive phone for Pete's sake. I was very cordial and spoke calmly. I also mentioned that I would accept a free AIRAVE and would appreciate if they would waive the monthly cost for the hardware. I also mentioned that I had been a Sprint customer ever since I owned a cell phone (over 8 years). The woman in the accounts department said immediatley that she would have no problem sending me a free AIRAVE and waive the monthly cost. I hope this helps anyone having the same issue that I have been having for the last 4 months, after I moved.

Radio: 2.35.00WF