View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 10:41 PM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Step by Step tutorial for unlocking your device and cooking your own ROM!!!

ok, when you try to boot does it show 3.XX for your radio? if so... then all you need is to flash a ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxFan View Post
yes, just stuck in the bootloader but when i run ruu isn't that uploading a stock if you will ROM? b/c i do that and then run the prog to exit bootloader and it won't connect/detect phone... I am d/l your ROM now to test it out and see if i get any futher....
you can flash a rom from bootloader (even though activesync/WMDC wont connect) -or- you can flash via SD Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxFan View Post
ok, so the after the ruu with the default small nbh file with OLIPRO that just unlocked it but deleted my old rom and now I need to install another one so it will actually move past the booth screen?

wish i realized that first if that is correct, lol, trying to d/l 60 meg rom off neighbors wifi from 4 houses down, crappy speed.

thanks again!
if your still having problem, please post your bootloader, radio, and rom