View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 10:06 PM
Pibe38
The Enforcer

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jromero0205 View Post
Can this Rom update be downloaded directly the the phone?
Actually, no. This is aa very big EXE file that needs to be ran from the PC while the device is connected through ActiveSync.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINNN View Post
May Sprint be cursed with massive diahrrea! No GPS, No rev.a, so far Im dissapointed. BT was fine for me since I never used it. But common... at leat rev.a. Im calling Sprint tomorrow and demand a Touch. Specialy since im on my 5th Mogul and still have a baclight problem. Curse thy gods! Wretchet world .. you bring thou misery!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINNN View Post
Anyone notice if the flickeing screen is fixed with this rom?
There is a list with the fixes on the first post and on the HTC site. This ROM was NEVER advertised to turn on Rev A. or any kind of GPS functionality. It has always been about BT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denttarek View Post
hey just in case "my hands are sweating whenever i move that cursor to (update now)" the old ROM is it somewhere where i can still get or it completely vanished:P
Worse case scenario, I believe I have the old ROM updater on my HD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
I wanna restore my contacts and stuff with SPB Backup. Will it work after the update?
I believe that as long as you create a backup with only your contacts, it should be fine. Spb Backup runs into issue when you do a full backup with system files, registry, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbster View Post
Will I lose the iphone theme and sling box etc if I download this update?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjk1106 View Post
Does anyone know if updating the rom will lose setup info for wireless sync to exchange server?
You will have to re-install EVERYTHING. It's just like a hard-reset, your phone will look like it did out of the box. A little different becuase of the official modifications.

---
Don't forget to Search first!