View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 10:24 PM
letmusiclive
PPCGeeks Regular

letmusiclive is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC "Snap" Hands on/Mini Review

Best Buy just replaced my wife's Palm Centro with a Snap (so sad, they would have given her a Treo Pro or a Touch Pro if they had any in stock, but I digress). She has used it for a few days now, and from what I can tell she loves it. After two days of minor usage the battery still had more than half of its charge. There have been no signs of stability issues, the only issue so far is just her getting to know a WinMo device.

In my experience with the Touch (HTC 6900), the interfaces that enable it to be "user friendly" as a touch screen have been what freeze up my phone. Disabled those, and I have not had to soft reset my phone for a month. As far as stability goes for the Snap, I am no expert, but I would guess that it will be more stable than the Diamond since it does not have a touch screen and has a keyboard.

There is my two cents; but I wouldn't invest without more advice, I am still on the newbie stage here.

Matthew
- John 3:21