MACE
PPCGeeks Regular

MACE is keeping up the good workMACE is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090713 (21921.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by covkid66 View Post
I have a cab I found in the past from times I too needed it when earlier or other ROMs did not include it. You will find it on web if you look for it. Some will frown upon that, but I look at it this way....I do buy all of my software, and in this case the phone came with MSVC, so if I can find a copy 'out there', I'll use it. I'm PM'ing you where I found an updated copy, and you'll laugh at the irony of where given you're post.
Thanks, much appreciated, and yes, that *is* quite ironic.

BTW, the people that get uppity about linking stuff like that really need to consider what they are complaining about. The software is *included* on the device. Which in and of itself means there is no digital rights infringement, as buying the device gives you a license to use the software on it. Which I have to guess is one of the main reasons that Microsoft doesn't care about sites like this. However, even if this *was* an issue, and it bothered them, then I guess they should stop downloading and using any of the Roms on this site, since they *all* include proprietary software licensed from M$
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedlam247 View Post
Hey Mace, I am using J8 with Showaco theme 5.3, because this TF3D2 theme is the only one I can find that will display more than the 1-2 appointment on the homepage. I am no sure if this causes the problem. I cannot live with one without the other. I have gotten use to seeing more than 1-2 appointments on my homepage, but I am frustrated with the inability to filter some categories because it is at the botton of my categories list. Same goes for trying to at "push shortcuts-favorites" good-night! so strange, but thanks for your input. I've attached Showaco's theme. It's awesome, because of the mutilple appointments that could be viewed from homepage.

Do you think Juicy can add this? Or if someone direct me to where I can learn how to do this? Juicy wants his ROM to be a business/professional one, this would be an awesome addition. I know lots of users would llike to view more appointments on the homepage.

Again, I do not mean to insult/belittle or sound ungrateful...
Can you please link to the page for that Showaco mod? I have never seen it before, even though I have searched some of his other mods.
It sounds useful, and maybe I can see if it causes the same problems for me as well.