Thread: TP2 vs. Omnia 2
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 06:37 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TP2 vs. Omnia 2

OK, I know at this point this is totally hypothetical since neither phone has released yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get one of these 2 when I'm able to renew in Sept. (assuming they're actually available by Sept lol)

Samsung Omnia II

Pros = Slightly faster processor, Slightly larger screen, better camera (5 MP vs 3.2 MP), VGA recording quality, slimmer design, more RAM, more storage (16 gig internal and up to 32 gig micro sd), 3.5 mm headphone jack

Cons = No stylus (unless you want to tie it to the phone), no physical keyboard, less support from developers.
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i800...iew-362p2.php#

HTC Touch Pro 2

Pros = Stylus, physical keyboard, tilt screen for viewing on a table or desk, will most likely have larger support from developers here.

Cons = No 3.5 audio jack, lower quality camera, less internal storage, thicker (for keyboard), slower processor.

I'm kinda leaning towards the omnia 2 because of the MUCH better camera and video recording, but not by much which is why I'm hunting for opinions to help me decide

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28