View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 01:51 PM
indagroove
AWOL
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [062909] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23001 (Build 23001.5.0.60) - [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Wonderful. You're going to be playing with ROMs on July 4th?
To add the OEM to the OEM folder, we don't have to run it through EXT_PAckages_rebuilder.exe? Just remove the option.xml file and drop it in there? Cool.
That's right. The only thing is that packages in the OEM folder can't be deselected, so you have to manually remove the package from the folder if you don't want it in the rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I would like to try the new kitchen but Im not sure where the download link is. I see the old links in post 2 but it looks exactly like the usual kitchen. Am i missing something? Thanks.
I'm not going to post any of the new kitchen links or roms in post 1 or 2 until I know that most of the bugs are worked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
how is Wi-Fi working for everyone? i can click the Wi-fi connect in Comm manager. but i get no icon, or no box to alert me of possible wireless connections. it can be swithched on all day, and i dont have an icon OR possible connections. YET, sometimes when i soft reset, the Wifi icon will be there even if i switch it off, it stays there ( the icon that is) but i cannot get any possible connections ( the only thing i delete from the system is Modemlink+widgets+rings and alerts).......confuzzled...
I haven't noticed that, but I really don't use wifi that much either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Thank you.

EDIT: Says download doesnt exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
he said he was going to post an updated kitchen today i believe, chances are he's taken it down.
I took down the old kitchen, because there were some issues with it. I have it pretty well fixed now, and will upload shortly. It will be a dual device kitchen, so you can make TP or Diamond roms.

Here is a link to the newest rom with this kitchen which is basically like the other test rom [070109], but with YouTube fixed:

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/wp...oad.php?id=148

Last edited by indagroove; 07-03-2009 at 01:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.