View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 08:29 PM
ncrader
Lurker

ncrader is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [062909] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23001 (Build 23001.5.0.60) - [Diamond ROM & Kitc

First, I want to say, I am more of a reader and I love taking advantage of the great things you cooks do to make my phone so much more enjoyable to use.

Indagroove, I am still pretty new to flashing, but I have to say I tried several about a month ago when I came here after long hiatus. I have settled on this ROM for quite some time cause it ROCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by niketom843 View Post
Everything is running great but still getting that 10-15 sec text lag when exiting from a specific text back to the text inbox. I noticed this first on juicy and now on groove. I always flash to shipped, then to custom and then clear storage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I don't seem to have that issue. Did you restore any reg settings with PIM backup or something?
The above is the only issue I've had that realy requires a fix. I too have the delay (not every time) when closing a txt periodically - my freeze is more like a minute though. I have your ROM 6/29 plus Gadget Freak toolbar (possible culprit?) plus Google Maps, Bing, Opera Beta 9.7. I think that is all I have installed on top of base ROM and have made no regedits since loading this ROM. Thoughts, Ideas? niketom843, how does your installation compare with mine? Any overlaps in software?