View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 10:18 AM
heydjbobby74
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: During a phone call

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
Are you running any locking software? Things like S2u2 have settings to dim the screen on connect so you don't accidentally end the call with your cheek.

Also, do you notice it turning off the screen very quickly most of the time? If so, you can adjust the backlight timer, but this will probably harm your battery life.
Start -> Settings -> Power -> Advanced
No on the locking software and I have adjusted my backlight to like 3 minutes on batt power, but still same prob. I guess thats the only thing I have to complain about with this ROM, thats not much right?

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!