View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 02:09 AM
ali3nfr3ak
Halfway to VIP Status

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by charleskincade View Post
Can someone please help me, I just got my touchpro two weeks ago and I'm ready to flash. I'm familiar with building kitchens and flashing from having my titan and apache. My problem is that whenever I run the updater it keeps telling me that it's unable to run whatever file I chose. I tried to manually install the ppckitchen.rar and " "vga.rar and shareware.rar and still I have no success. After all of that I still need to select the herman or raphael but when I chose those to update into the kitchen I got the same error- "can't find "whatever file ".rar"
Can someone please please help me. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall buildos but I still have not succeeded. Please help somebody, I'm frustrated because I pm people with alltel, GURU, and other people more knowledgable than me and I haven't heard a reply from neither or at least anything to definitely solve the problem.
try this page for manual downloads

http://www.ppckitchen.org/Downloads/