PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2 > WP7 On The HD2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011, 04:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Vibrant
Carrier: T-mobile

Kader is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [How-To] Flash WP7 to your HD2!!

Hi Thanks for the post it helped me with everything I needed. Everything works great but the mms is not working I have t-mobile. I cant find where to edit the MMS settings either. Did I flash with the wrong rom? thats my only guess.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/800w/HTC TP/TP2/HD2
Carrier: Sprint/Tmobile

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kader View Post
Hi Thanks for the post it helped me with everything I needed. Everything works great but the mms is not working I have t-mobile. I cant find where to edit the MMS settings either. Did I flash with the wrong rom? thats my only guess.

Sounds like you need to set your APN settings.
Here is how:

GoTo: Settings
GoTo: Cellular
GoTo: add apn
GoTo: APN: epc.tmobile.com <---Type this and hit the Check mark to set.

The phone will update with your APN settings and you should relieve data,mms after that.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:31 PM
N00b

Kader is a n00b

The APN is set the data does work and everything else does work, but the MMS. I can't find the setting for the mms either. Thats why I figured I put the wrong ROM.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:33 PM
N00b

Kader is a n00b

I never noticed because I switch between the vibrant and HD2 but my text does not work either. Everything works fine but sms and mms. Can someone please help me.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Which WP7 Rom did you flash? I use the original DFT Rom. Which Radio version do you have and HSPL version? Did you use the setup tools or Connection Setup on your HD2?

Just some Ideas, hope they solve the issue, if not let us know.

Last edited by Improve; 03-07-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:39 PM
N00b

Kader is a n00b

I Downloaded a DFT_Leo70 file that had everything in it. Magldr112 the radio is leo 2.15.50.14. I switched back to 6.5 then back to wp7 sms started working again but still no MMS.
Old 03-14-2011, 04:56 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kader View Post
I Downloaded a DFT_Leo70 file that had everything in it. Magldr112 the radio is leo 2.15.50.14. I switched back to 6.5 then back to wp7 sms started working again but still no MMS.
if your APN settings are correct make sure that there is not something on tmobile's end as far as the data provisioning goes.

MMS works fine for me.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
if your APN settings are correct make sure that there is not something on tmobile's end as far as the data provisioning goes.

MMS works fine for me.

You may have fixed this issue by now on your HD2, but in case you didn't did you deploy the Connection Setup .XAP through WP7 Dev Tools App Deployment? Besides what orangekid said that could be the only other problem. I have flashed DFT Rom plus a few others and all I had to do to get my network data connections set up was APN, Connection setup, Wifi, and I was good to go.

I hope you got it working. HTC HD2 Dual boot Win-Droid is thing of beauty, I'm running Android 2.3.3 Version Gingerbread on SD very smoothly, along with a 5 day old WP7 tweaked ROM with a 7008 NODO spoofed update(Annoying message from ZUNE to update). Thanks to Cotulla's MAGLDR I boot up either OS in about a minute. Not bad at all, EVO and Thunderbolt users cant say they enjoy that kind of freedom on nearly the same kind of hardware.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:18 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Improve View Post
You may have fixed this issue by now on your HD2, but in case you didn't did you deploy the Connection Setup .XAP through WP7 Dev Tools App Deployment? Besides what orangekid said that could be the only other problem. I have flashed DFT Rom plus a few others and all I had to do to get my network data connections set up was APN, Connection setup, Wifi, and I was good to go.

I hope you got it working. HTC HD2 Dual boot Win-Droid is thing of beauty, I'm running Android 2.3.3 Version Gingerbread on SD very smoothly, along with a 5 day old WP7 tweaked ROM with a 7008 NODO spoofed update(Annoying message from ZUNE to update). Thanks to Cotulla's MAGLDR I boot up either OS in about a minute. Not bad at all, EVO and Thunderbolt users cant say they enjoy that kind of freedom on nearly the same kind of hardware.
very well said and I agree 100%
Old 05-13-2011, 02:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HD2

gutterface101 is a n00b

ok so, I didnt have my 16g sd caard in when i installed the wp7 rom. now im stuck with the phones 135mb of space with no option for an sd card extention. How do i reflash the rom so thta i can use the 16g of space?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2 > WP7 On The HD2