PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 12:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

commonplace is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to commonplace Send a message via AIM to commonplace Send a message via Yahoo to commonplace
Re: APP+DRV] Raphael Keyboard Controller GSM/CDMA v1.3.2 *

I installed the SDKCerts cab, then installed the CDMA version of the keyboard controller cab on my Touch Pro (Juicy 8, WinMo 6.5)... and the Keyboard Config applet doesn't appear in my control panel under System (or anywhere else).

What might be wrong? It shows up under remove programs, so I know it installed... I soft reset multiple times... same thing.

/Kevin
Old 10-02-2009, 02:41 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

should be right next to key lock. it's hard to notice because it looks like it was meant to be there.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

How is the keyboard lag with it installed?
Old 10-02-2009, 07:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

no lag....

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133
Old 10-04-2009, 09:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I'm running Murda ROM 1.06 WM build 23060 on a Sprint Touch Pro. Using this app. I've remapped the back arrow hardware button to close programs. It works fine except when it comes to closing Opera. If I use the back arrow hardware button to close Opera I can't open Opera again no matter which way try. The wait cursor comes up for a few seconds, then the Opera loading window comes up for a few seconds and then it just goes away and Opera never opens. The only way to open Opera again is to soft reset. Anyone else having this issue?
Old 10-05-2009, 01:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond and TouchPro 2

CeltREI is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by commonplace View Post
I installed the SDKCerts cab, then installed the CDMA version of the keyboard controller cab on my Touch Pro (Juicy 8, WinMo 6.5)... and the Keyboard Config applet doesn't appear in my control panel under System (or anywhere else).

What might be wrong? It shows up under remove programs, so I know it installed... I soft reset multiple times... same thing.

/Kevin

This actually happens in some builds of 6.5 I've found.
Use a program like Total Commander or Resco (hell even File Explorer works) and ye can find it in /Windows, then just copy/paste it into where ever ye want it (start menu being what I do)
Old 10-23-2009, 06:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: sprint

chodyms is a n00b

thank you so much!

The power button on my TP has been janky and unreliable for months now. Used this to reassign the screen on/off toggle. Saving me so much annoyance and wasted battery!

One question: I'm assuming the button reassignment only works with the device fully on (eg. I can toggle the screen on/off fine but if I have the keylock settings set to only respond to the power button when the device has timed out, the reassigned button won't turn on the device... only hitting the actual power button or sliding out the keyboard will). Does that sound right? or am I doing something wrong?

For now I have keylock settings set to turn on the device via any button, and using s2u2 as a keylock to avoid turning on in my pocket. So at least my reassigned button helps turn the screen off immediately. But i'd love to use this button (the center d-pad button) as the sole means of turning the device both on and off because it is harder to accidentally press than the others.

Can i assign the center d-pad button literally as a proxy for the power button (didn't see that option anywhere) or is my best bet the "screen on/off toggle"?

Any ideas? Or am I making zero sense?
Old 10-29-2009, 08:56 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chodyms View Post
thank you so much!

The power button on my TP has been janky and unreliable for months now. Used this to reassign the screen on/off toggle. Saving me so much annoyance and wasted battery!

One question: I'm assuming the button reassignment only works with the device fully on (eg. I can toggle the screen on/off fine but if I have the keylock settings set to only respond to the power button when the device has timed out, the reassigned button won't turn on the device... only hitting the actual power button or sliding out the keyboard will). Does that sound right? or am I doing something wrong?

For now I have keylock settings set to turn on the device via any button, and using s2u2 as a keylock to avoid turning on in my pocket. So at least my reassigned button helps turn the screen off immediately. But i'd love to use this button (the center d-pad button) as the sole means of turning the device both on and off because it is harder to accidentally press than the others.

Can i assign the center d-pad button literally as a proxy for the power button (didn't see that option anywhere) or is my best bet the "screen on/off toggle"?

Any ideas? Or am I making zero sense?
sounds like your about as good as it gets. however doesn't the phone still turn on in your pocket until timeout? you could try AutoLock (CSDevCtrl) as it has the most locking options I've seen.
the other thought is to create a profile in KbdCtrl that ignores all the keys (except your new 'pwr btn') when your lock app is running (ie. s2u2.exe)
Old 12-23-2009, 11:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Gh05t is just getting started

Does anyone if you can move the icon from the settings system tab to somewhere else?
Old 02-21-2010, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work

Damn this proggy rocks...THANK YOU!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software