PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2009, 08:31 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
camera cab

Does anyone have a vga camera cab for a diamond?
Old 04-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: camera cab

why?
did you install an OEM thats meant for chefs,
OEM files are for those who cook roms. Camera doesnt work on simply coping these files in windows folder. if u have done that mistake then delete the 'camera.exe' in your windows folder with file explorer to get your camera working again.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
why?
did you install an OEM thats meant for chefs,
OEM files are for those who cook roms. Camera doesnt work on simply coping these files in windows folder. if u have done that mistake then delete the 'camera.exe' in your windows folder with file explorer to get your camera working again.
No thats not what happened, at least i don't think. I cook a rom using the kitchen but for the some reason the camera won't open up. I just want to simply install the stock camera that came with diamond. I found a nother camera cab but that was a qvga version..
Old 04-26-2009, 08:47 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

oooh gotcha , thought you were just messin with it, didnt know you were cookin. ive never cooked so i have no idea how to fix it. sorry bro.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:54 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Here is the one I use in my Diamond roms.
Attached Files
File Type: zip OEM_HTC_Camera_v6.02.32964.zip (1.46 MB, 170 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:57 PM
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

And use this to install the OEM on an existing rom:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours truly...
neupackageinstaller.zip for non-Flashers...

This archive contains two files.
1. Copy these to \My Documents on your device. They must be in the same directory!
2. Take the OEM you want to install, make it a .zip archive and copy it to the \My Documents directory.
3. Use your favorite file explorer and launch neupackageinstaller.exe.

Note: This is No2Chem's baby, I made the files available for those wanting to use my OEM's and don't want to flash! Pay omage to no2chem, he helped pave the way for us!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:10 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
And use this to install the OEM on an existing rom:
I know these directions sound straight forward, but i still have no clue how to make this into a cab file or install on my device. I guess i get lost when you say zip it up. I have no clue how to do that.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:14 PM
SuperNoob

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I know these directions sound straight forward, but i still have no clue how to make this into a cab file or install on my device. I guess i get lost when you say zip it up. I have no clue how to do that.
Copy nuepackageinstaller.zip and OEM_camera.zip to your device in \my documents. Use zip to unarchive nuepackageinstaller.zip to the same directory. Run the .exe and select the camera OEM archive. This will install it for you.

Or you could unarchive the neupackageinstaller on your desktop and copy the files to \my documents. I cook this into my roms now for just this purpose.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

d0d0 is a n00b

Excuse me but my diamond says that there is a probleme with a file that is missing and a there is a proble with
certificate.

Please help me the french guys couldn't help me so i hope you will.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:50 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Hmmm....I am having the same problem. Cooked the HTC Diamond Camera 6_02_31657_00 in from PPCkitchen and it IS in the windows folder but when you run it? ....nada...nothing....

Will any one of the other VGA cameras work, say the Raphael or the HTC Camera 6.25 from tachi?

Last edited by joojoobee666; 04-28-2009 at 03:02 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software