PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 11:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung IP-830 HTC 6800(mogul) HTC 6900 (Vouge) HTC Fuze
Carrier: ALLTEL/Verizon Vogue 6.5 and AT&T EnergyROM 3.0

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
IE6 Toggle 1.1

Many of you using custom ROMs may find this helpful. There is a reg edit that allows you to turn IE6 into a more mobile version of what we call PIE. Sometimes you want flash and sometimes you dont. CodyPPC built this little app and figured i would share.

This app will create an icon in your program list. Hit the icon and you have the choice of browser type you want to run. Internet explorer doesnt need to be closed before you make the change it will kill and restart internet explorer when you make the changes so you wont have to close it and restart it your self.
newest version IE6 Toggle 1.1.
Attached Files
File Type: cab IE Toggle 1.1.cab (137.2 KB, 968 views) Click for barcode!

IF I WAS HELPFUL HIT THE BUTTON!!
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:54 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: IE6 Toggle 1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavidsmith View Post
Many of you using custom ROMs may find this helpful. There is a reg edit that allows you to turn IE6 into a more mobile version of what we call PIE. Sometimes you want flash and sometimes you dont. CodyPPC built this little app and figured i would share.

This app will create an icon in your program list. Hit the icon and you have the choice of browser type you want to run. Internet explorer doesnt need to be closed before you make the change it will kill and restart internet explorer when you make the changes so you wont have to close it and restart it your self.
newest version IE6 Toggle 1.1.
very nice find! this is great app for sure. I dont like ie at all and would prefer pie if I use it. thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:03 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thank you! I like IE but my big fingers make it had to push things on the screen.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2

Is this still any good? I am trying to use Logmein and PIE is needed to make it work. I installed cab and made selection. There is a change to the browser but it doesn't open any site I go to. (I have Vista basic so I can't use rdm and I can't get VNC to work either)
Old 12-07-2009, 06:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

lightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stuff

I can confirm that it works on a Touch Pro running StarROM 2.0 in conjunction with logmein.com
Old 12-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

What's wrong with the newer 1.2 version? Works great for me and no error popup from mortscript too.
Attached Files
File Type: cab IE Toggle 1.2.cab (137.2 KB, 763 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: OmniaPro 7320
Carrier: Telkomsel

cokodidi is a n00b

tested with B7320 OmniaPro Win 6.5 standard
no shortcut found
unable to uninstall using remove program
really need some like this so i can use logmein
help?
Old 01-20-2010, 11:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Velvis is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
Is this still any good? I am trying to use Logmein and PIE is needed to make it work. I installed cab and made selection. There is a change to the browser but it doesn't open any site I go to. (I have Vista basic so I can't use rdm and I can't get VNC to work either)
I am having the same problem. I need PIE for Log Me In, but no sites open in PIE.

Any one know a work around?
Old 01-20-2010, 11:45 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvis View Post
I am having the same problem. I need PIE for Log Me In, but no sites open in PIE.

Any one know a work around?
For Logmein, you will need to install the attatched .cab for remote client.
After you install the .cab to main memory, run the IE toggle and select PIE. Then go to logmein. It should work fine, I just tried it and it works for me. Make sure your not activesynced.
Attached Files
File Type: cab RACtrlCE.cab (433.8 KB, 125 views) Click for barcode!

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
Old 02-14-2010, 07:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG OMNIA II
Carrier: TIM - BRASIL

dayanblue is a n00b
Question Re: IE6 Toggle 1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokodidi View Post
tested with B7320 OmniaPro Win 6.5 standard
no shortcut found
unable to uninstall using remove program
really need some like this so i can use logmein
help?
I have a SAMSUNG omnia II with winMo 6.5 and i have the same problem... No logmein, even in explorer... even in Opera browser...
No support from logmein till now...

No shortcut for IE Toogle and, when i open the IEtoogle folder and click MortScript.exe, it says it was registered, but nothing changes in my explorer...

Any help for WinMo 6.5????

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software