PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Titanium GPS Weather Radar..??

Anyone able to get this working..?? I've tried Showaco's Titanium Radar and that doesn't seem to work, than I tried GPS Weather Radar 4.5 and that doesn't seem to integrate into Titanium like I was told it would...

And yes I installed the latest TitaniumWeather.mscr and copied it over the original, still no avail..

Old 06-24-2010, 11:49 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Titanium GPS Weather Radar..??

i had it working quite a while back. if i remember right, the server address changed a couple times, which is why it stopped working. im mobile right now, but ill see if i can find the fix this evening.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:49 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Moved to the Software forum

For your problem tho:
Check this thread: http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-o...solved/#entry0

You can try the cab posted there, and also check if that internet connection name thing applies to you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks Klip an Sammich, I'll look into that link and look forward to hearing back from you later Kliptik...

=)
Old 06-24-2010, 12:11 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

Sorry I should have been more specific maybe, the weather part of it is working so I can see the daily weather tabs, this is merely the Radar that I'm having issues with...
Old 06-24-2010, 02:44 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

The radar is separate. You gotta get the URL for an image for a radar and copy/paste it to your radar options. It's dumb I know.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

Yeah that is quite odd, so do I just goto the Radar's settings and add it in there..?? I tried US|FL|BOYNTON BEACH and I get an error message about "No radar1.jpg image found" or something of that nature...
Old 06-24-2010, 03:22 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Yeah that is quite odd, so do I just goto the Radar's settings and add it in there..?? I tried US|FL|BOYNTON BEACH and I get an error message about "No radar1.jpg image found" or something of that nature...
That's most likely because the source for the radar images changed their URL structure. The radar app isn't really an API, so any change to the URL of the radar images will mess up the program.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:57 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Don't you have to type it in manually or did they change it?
Old 06-24-2010, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jaqual is becoming a great contributor

You have to enter an actual URL, yes... like for Boynton Beach it would be "http://www.accuweather.com/m/en-us/US/FL/Boynton+Beach/radar.aspx?anim=0" instead of US|FL|BOYNTON BEACH

This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software