PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2008, 09:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02
Re: Dashwire 2.0 (Updated 6/24/08)

i do wish i could add photos from the website for dashwire along with no reduction of picture quality when contacts sent back,

what are some of the things dashwire is working on.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:10 PM
Lurker

jeeper02 is a n00b

does anyone else have the problem of not being able to answer phone with dashwire on?
Old 11-30-2008, 12:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02

i would try a hard reset by doing a ##786# and then reprogram the phone with your msid and mdn all then launch ie to get the internet up then after that run dashwire let it all sync then when that is done install all other programs.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

rileyfreeman is keeping up the good workrileyfreeman is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
the four gb is seperate from the 4gb internal storage which dashwire will not allow me to install to. There is 203.8mb program, 91.2mb storage memory and 3.7gb internal storage memory. of the storage memory i use about 20 something mb for programs and a few ringtones.

why dont u install all ur programs to the storage card. i had the p4000 aka mogul to americans. and that only had 256mb i always had over 100mb of free space. even with tons of large ringtone files.

clear ur cookies and/or browsing history that clears up space.

i just dont seeh ow u can go through 256mb of rom when u can install 95% of programs to the 4gb storage space
Old 12-02-2008, 12:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyfreeman View Post
why dont u install all ur programs to the storage card. i had the p4000 aka mogul to americans. and that only had 256mb i always had over 100mb of free space. even with tons of large ringtone files.

clear ur cookies and/or browsing history that clears up space.

i just dont seeh ow u can go through 256mb of rom when u can install 95% of programs to the 4gb storage space
their is only 91.8mb total memory and available is about 48mb for storage Program memory is 203.84mb which we can not install programs to the program memory part.

with the touch diamond from sprint their is only 48mb available for use right out of the box from sprint. There are some programs like tcpmp that lets you select the internal storage but it still installs to the regular storage and not the 4gb internal storage. With my 260 pics online when dashwire downloads the thumb nails they take up 20mb of space on the regular storage and their is no way dashwire will allow me to install to 4gb internal storage since it fails when i select it. Thus after installing dashwire and syncing i only have 27mb available. then the sprint picture mail update takes up 3mb more which is then 24mb left then tcpmp take a few mb too.

i wish dashwire would install the application data file to the 4gb internal storage like it did on my regular sprint touch.

also for hard reset to clear all but msid and mdn with the phone off do this:

press at the same time the volume down, and center key then press then power button
sometimes it take several tries as it is hard to do at times.

Last edited by caleb02; 12-02-2008 at 12:34 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software