PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 10:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

zagleft1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Macro To Access OWA?

Here's my situation: Our company allows NO non-company devices to touch their network. This means no access to OTA synch, no Activesynch and no outside software installed on my company computer. However, we DO have full OWA access from any internet-connected computer, including my Sprint Diamond. I used to be able to pull my company email, appointments and contacts using emoze and/or chronobis (these are the only programs I know of that do this). Couple of months ago, my company upgraded to Exchange 2007 and now I can't use either of these programs to access my OWA. Have never been able to figure out why this is, I just know that neither program would work after we did the upgrade to Exch 07.

So here is my question: can a macro or other shortcuts be used to used to get me into OWA quicker from my Diamond without having re-enter user names and passwords every time? Anybody got any other ideas for being able to get at my OWA account efficiently?
Old 02-12-2009, 02:25 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Macro To Access OWA?

I was going to suggest both of those apps until I read your entire post. I'm guessing that MS must have made some pretty significant changes to how things are accessed through OWA on Exchange Server 2007. I've never had any issues with either app before, so that's the only thing that makes sense to me.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 02-15-2009, 06:16 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I know it's suggested for a lot of things, but check out SEVEN. It's primary purpose is push e-mail but it will synchronize your contacts and calendar as well (disables syncing via activesync to your PC, though). Another down side is that the current beta sends back international text messages occasionally - at 20 cents per message via sprint. It usually never totals more than $2-3 a month... but if you can put up with that, give it a shot.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Raheinm

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

well just to give you a heads up.. if you didnt know but when your company upgraded fromm 2003 to 2007 the web paged changed.. like some companies for 03 there url .. is exchange.usa.net and for 07 is owa.postoffice.net...
what company do you work for?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development