PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 09:22 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[HELP]Where are java files stored?

I've had the pandora.com java files for a month now, created a thread, but no one was willing to help...

I know nothing about java, but i've managed to surpass the exceptions...

now i have no idea how to fix this "ClassPath" i've been reading about in the java file that will fix the "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError"

So i would like to know where the files get stored so i can place all my class files there just to see if that does the trick...

I'm completely in the dark here tho, so any detailed insight would be great.

Thanks
Old 10-11-2008, 09:28 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [HELP]Where are java files stored?

check windiws folder. or get tc. to find what your after. heres link for tc incase you need it. let us know if you fix problem. http://www.ghisler.com/

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 10-11-2008 at 09:31 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:39 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
check windiws folder. or get tc. to find what your after. heres link for tc incase you need it. let us know if you fix problem. http://www.ghisler.com/
oh trust me, i've been looking with tc and my desktop, can't seem to find jack... i'm planning on learning to decompile .class files and putting my own path in there... sh*t we'll see... but its gunna be a while.. no one hold their breath lol
Old 10-11-2008, 10:45 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

ok here is whats happening to me now:

First this, i have a SPRINT diamond

Then This

This is what the file says inside and i can't seem to figure anything out from here:

MIDlet-1: Pandora,, com.gravitymobile.pandora.PandoraMIDlet
MIDlet-Description: Pandora
MIDlet-Jar-Size: 168201
MIDlet-Name: Pandora
MIDlet-Permissions: javax.microedition.io.Connector.http
MIDlet-Vendor: Pandora
MIDlet-Version: 1.0.0
MicroEdition-Configuration: CLDC-1.0
MicroEdition-Profile: MIDP-2.0
deviceCode: SG01
handsetId: v54
volume: 85
MIDlet-Jar-RSA-SHA1: Ec3QW/SDPmQ2q33ZQNfeUKkGGuccTqH06wFZ9myGdIbCd4n8M06D3Z1P TX38wt/2Ny4W+X27Pg+zPl37jFL7oQHDn8ayaBPkIuw1tP2Nbg0sJUw4F VQqEOLeJmSlkbHdAPaDtr5jaEmBDMG87/+E1VVYnkdLfWGWp1/lJxhKzho=
MIDlet-Jar-URL: Pandora_1.0.0_A900.jar (which i put in \windows but maybe its a url website needed? i dunno)
Content-Folder: Applications
Content-ID: PCS587857
MIDlet-Data-Size: 171
MIDlet-Certificate-1-1: MIIDEDCCAfigAwIBAgIQdsO3u2Zhq2Mtx2LvGVH2YDANBgkqhk iG9w0BAQUFADA2MQswCQYDVQQGEwJVUzEPMA0GA1UEChMGU3By aW50MRYwFAYDVQQDEw1TcHJpbnQgQXBwIENBMB4XDTA0MDEzMD AwMDAwMFoXDTE0MDEyOTIzNTk1OVowcTELMAkGA1UEBhMCVVMx CzAJBgNVBAgTAktTMRYwFAYDVQQHEw1PdmVybGFuZCBQYXJrMQ 8wDQYDVQQKEwZTcHJpbnQxDDAKBgNVBAsTA1BSRzEeMBwGA1UE AxMVU3ByaW50IFZpc2lvbiBSb290IENBMIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQ EBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQD0RbQpwWDJECKpPBzzqOPsIiElH8R4 uEklIzLpDqSE4TVs0yf3xtOtMXSV2wGtgF8w3kzbfr+gG9v5uk oWikM/X0Ay3fQV0Xu6AwMGM2dmfsgjiDIOJkBiML4HGwTHv5ArdNDSjT GEmUGKIHu5E8jvsr8lHH9Las8VKz+/67giFQIDAQABo2MwYTAJBgNVHRMEAjAAMBMGA1UdJQQMMAoGCC sGAQUFBwMDMAsGA1UdDwQEAwIHgDARBglghkgBhvhCAQEEBAMC BBAwHwYDVR0jBBgwFoAUy3oZGv+bfnTF51OTwJRwx94N6+YwDQ YJKoZIhvcNAQEFBQADggEBABAtbRmNazioIlca0d2ynC6XEwj4 6BGDkz2aHptE01ZABtZvuEdzUM7GPhOTZFxtSI9B/Bf08YScTlSboqQpfMaLO3r015msnluG9L37TkbxPh6qF3lXfH8 ONgn/lypmhmsZsxB6wCLGm5ub4Tx87FbgLB/OFv2xA3fC231irg4RCEGGZJ7NVb26lD8037DRElWJa9yTvIZ2F 7l7YwIrep10W1/sH/fJelgRgHq4UJhKOoxrTI5zMN4UASYkleHkkuZTkNZ/EC7pG8GwwjAPSg/U0Umq39odKFuENb1468eRNuD84G+pwXUhYs0BcBb+3uzYSEvM4 LNNwmv0rPZMJq8=
MIDlet-Certificate-1-2: MIIEADCCAuigAwIBAgIQOMxgo4oXjvtHPhGeyGQaYTANBgkqhk iG9w0BAQUFADA+MQswCQYDVQQGEwJVUzEPMA0GA1UEChMGU3By aW50MR4wHAYDVQQDExVTcHJpbnQgVmlzaW9uIFJvb3QgQ0EwHh cNMDQwMTMwMDAwMDAwWhcNMjQwMTI4MjM1OTU5WjA2MQswCQYD VQQGEwJVUzEPMA0GA1UEChMGU3ByaW50MRYwFAYDVQQDEw1TcH JpbnQgQXBwIENBMIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIB CgKCAQEA9xPrzGCrUM9bU29fvVBWrI/LZ+hgaj63M6UOEEUNjnAcUiSgcnZWjaTPcEp4EnBhGQzTzsatl Y2HA1fmmYLKiB7K8v+ucZ1rPRXLdeLpr7CvtsXJ9b10ogBI+pQ SrGlDvKJurF3UcrimHuvyy8JE4tZvbk63g+LifXKYas5dxrYJE KHXb26pmSxbImQYh42TDQ36Q+MHisKNghijlaNuPV3+OtF9+9V CLtEkG61TbtmJVD5KJbv+ochggDBlt39TrcudgA/6THWVjcf4YeI2X4CW0KDhLbLk2c13yGeyWMQIeylE25UYqR8kJ 9MgCIc3TTK8WFxkKT51hBkVNGBAWQIDAQABo4IBADCB/TASBgNVHRMBAf8ECDAGAQH/AgEAMFUGA1UdHwROMEwwSqBIoEaGRGh0dHA6Ly9vbnNpdGVjcm wudmVyaXNpZ24uY29tL29mZmxpbmVjYS9TcHJpbnRTcHJpbnRW aXNpb25Sb290Q0EuY3JsMBMGA1UdJQQMMAoGCCsGAQUFBwMDMA sGA1UdDwQEAwIBBjAuBgNVHREEJzAlpCMwITEfMB0GA1UEAxMW UHJpdmF0ZUxhYmVsMy0yMDQ4LTExNDAdBgNVHQ4EFgQUy3oZGv +bfnTF51OTwJRwx94N6+YwHwYDVR0jBBgwFoAUM0CSiUvEh4tP tL3qJaTVjElIAIswDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEFBQADggEBAEHHX5log4 U4KjlxMCI60+EgBd5/x60V7zw50g2A3yCdiaB51A8kIw1mLAGTkwrXgg2q7SPVkoFAyr NoM9fyq/A6+qaQKs+n6coJ29qjbJNL//1wGtVGs25g1iunMXC15LKp77hgIWoNv9BOWlrE3XqFVEg20oVr bGskYVXTuz8WMgdfwJpBRn3CqI+Gu7ZW87b0ZJWKzRYWqdnkW8 TYSKZdhXWhZPzEw66FifK7GhnTLNGdZKzzxVaGKgVs0GnI5s6y 9TJUKQPR0e8RnW1Uw/PACWurr7pdyAtEQGf4c9MaFjYTNfyXzE9DddTopAS8u7gC/RzfKCvSgA5+q/Scb9U=

anyways, i'm mad stumped

i've attached the 2 original untouched files to this post, please anyone take a look at em and see what you can do... to rid the exeptions, open with notepad and delete the exceptions(the .jar needs to be unzipped to see all files inside), then the .jar will install but the .jad will give the screens i posted above
Attached Files
File Type: zip Pandora.zip (153.2 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-11-2008, 11:22 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i just figured id give op someware to look. when i cant find file its usually in windows. lol got skyfire working perfect on diamond,no half screen. some good news tonight. not trying to jack thread, sorry op. goodluck guys
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:38 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
i just figured id give op someware to look. when i cant find file its usually in windows. lol got skyfire working perfect on diamond,no half screen. some good news tonight. not trying to jack thread, sorry op. goodluck guys
good lookin out bro, i understand... i just can't seem to find anything... i really hope someone with java background can help us out... this is an app everyone will LOVE
Old 10-11-2008, 11:45 PM
acs tester

i dont think i saw what the app. is?
Old 10-11-2008, 11:57 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
i dont think i saw what the app. is?
Pandora.com for pocket pc... google it to see the java screenshots

www.pandora.com is where to go for the streaming CUSTOMIZED radio... its all i use to listen to music, and if i can just take it on the road with me, it would be awesome!

sad part is, its available for the LOOOOOW end sprint phones, even the free ones, but not our pocket pcs that can cost upto 600 bucks! ugh. Lame
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development