PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2008, 03:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Kaiser Tilt HTC tytn II
Carrier: AT&T

ampin is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Please Techies Who Can Help Me?!

Hows it going?! If I posted in the wrong section Mods I appologize

I own an at&t tilt kaiser II the newest version bought it sep 07

I finally found out my answer if you look at my yesterdays posts ! I NEED lol someone to design me a registry cab! It would be worth it 4 whoever can do this as I'm good and willing to pay good $ if we discuss details, and i can end up with what I want. It isn't a complicated theme etc. It's the registry, the rom, the cabs, I know I would either go nutzs till 5am 4 a month trying to get it right, or burn the phone out. I would pay up front front if it's a reputable source. I have been trying to download this that and the other thing wisbar, wisbar2. I can't program is the bottom line, and I wish so bad that I could.

So say someone puts together a cab that is as good as the iphone touch with like a cube effect theme that would rotate! I saw that at atx-dev..... and can't stop thinking about it?!?! Now I'm looking for something like that with an extra cab for multiple icons, so that I would have many icons to swap in&out etc etc! So Basically I would have a mac/dell parellel in a way! I would of course want the weather panel, calc, the cab keyboard touch I just saw! Basically making a user friendly Ferrari more the better,and 4 you 2 $$! Tomtom maybe! I thought I had something going on LOL untill i stumbled across this board

if someone knows what I mean PLEASE contact me ASAP! I saw a registry step by step program that looks to be what I'm looking for by someone that goes by slueth with 3 #'s after his user nameit at atx-developers if that helps, it's that in a cab download ))))))))))))))))) that would be perfect
Best Regards My friends ampin

Last edited by ampin; 02-24-2008 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Need help
Old 02-26-2008, 10:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: Bell Canada

jdevitt1000 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to jdevitt1000
Re: BUSINESS PROPISITION 4 registry CAB

sounds like your describing the HTC Touch... is it possbile to use the touch flo software on your at&t tilt kaiser II ? suspect its more then just setting some reg options... you'll have to have someone with a Kaiser curse through the reg looking for touch flo keys.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:13 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Re: BUSINESS PROPISITION 4 registry CAB

Unfortunately is not as easy as creating a CAB. Most iPhone themes involve the installation of more than 1 application, also, some of these apps are paid.

If you are also talking about the TouchFLO cube, is not as easy as installing a CAB from what I have read. You should also get help from someone with a Tilt, and we don't have many Tilt users around here.

As I said before, it's not a registry CAB that you need. You need different apps, themes, icons, reg edits, etc. And without you being more specific, as to which iPhone theme you'd like... there really isn't much anyone can do.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development