PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > Windows Mobile Applications
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 01:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Dell AXIM X51v (WM6.1)
Carrier: T-Mobile

Unit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Unit ZER0
Lightbulb TCPMP & Master Codec Pack 6

2/4/2011

CAB Installer: http://www.mediafire.com/?jheqb1g1q1o4iz4
PC Based EXE Installer: http://www.mediafire.com/?88b5d463u2xbe3v
Codecs and DLL's only ZIP Archive (For Advanced Users): http://www.mediafire.com/?s3b5rj0gvefqyak

IMPORTANT! - In order to make use of the full capabilities of this codec pack, you will need to install the upgraded (Skinnable!) version of TCPMP from bimbam69, it is included in the Installers above, along with it's attendant files, you can download it separately as a ZIP Archive Here (For Advanced Users): http://www.mediafire.com/?wnxrm2eu1ms5gy6

ALSO - Please be sure to uninstall all previous versions of this, or any other codec pack, AND your current install of TCPMP. (Check to see if you have any lingering registry entries, and delete them.)

Codecs/DLL's Included: (As of 2/4/2011)

AAC (iPod audio files)
AC3
AMR
APE (Monkey's Audio)
ASAP
AVC (5% faster than the 84Kb version)
CAMERA
FFMPEG (Super Version - Plays SVQ1, SVQ3, H.263, AVC, MPEG4, FLV1, FLV4, ON2VP6)
FLAC (Actually works now!)
INTEL2700G (For those who need it (Axim X50/1v's))
LIBMAD
MATROSKA (V2 Compliant)
MP3
MPC
MPEG1
MPEG4
NETWORK (Modified for speed, seems more reliable)
RMFF
RADECODER (RealMedia Audio Decoder)
RVDECODER (RealMedia Video Decoder)
SPEEX
SPLITTER (Super Version - Tandems to FFMPEG)
SUBS (Stable/Reliable, displays correctly, and below the video itself regardless of which video decoder you use, must be enabled AFTER loading the target file, and disabled BEFORE loading the next file)
TTA
VORBISHQ
VORBISLQ
WAVPACK
ATRC.DLL
COOK.DLL
RV20.DLL
RV30.DLL
RV40.DLL
SIPR.DLL
WMA9PRODECODER.DLL (For those who need it)
WMV9DECODER.DLL (For those who need it)

Includes AVRCP Support, and the program can now be skinned (Additionally, skin creators can now include a fullscreen button).

This installation is smaller, due to the fact that many of the dependencies on external DLL's have been removed, and the plugins have been recompiled to be smaller, and more efficient.

Many of the modifications were done by bimbam69, see his continuing development/release thread Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=636423 for his other versions, various skins for TCPMP can also be found in this thread.
The rmplugin was created by ghosting from pdafans.com Thread Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=645456

CURRENT VERSION = 6.5.1

Version 6.5.1 changes are more streamlined codecs, and support for Monkey's Audio files, most useful if you extract the audio tracks from certain Playstation 1 games (Games where you could listen to the in-game soundtrack if you put the original disc into a CD player (Hot Wheels Extreme Racing, WipeOut 2097, and Sled Storm, for example)), you can now listen to those files without first converting them to the .mp3 format.

(An example of a skin with a fullscreen button can be found Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=25)

Here are some Optimized VGA Skins: http://www.mediafire.com/?sq8c3wawoawhsjw Credit goes to the original creators of these skins.

For installation cleanup, delete SetupDLL.dll/Setup.dll whichever one is present...

Enjoy!

Last edited by Unit ZER0; 02-04-2011 at 04:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:22 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: TCPMP & Master Codec Pack 6

I'm sure this will be useful for lots of people! thanks!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff
Re: TCPMP & Master Codec Pack 6

This is great! The new codecs were crippling my TCPMP and Coreplayer apps. Many thanks here and clicked.
It's gonna make my last 10 days on my TP the best ever. And also turn it into a great back-up pocket and wifi media machine after I upgrade to Epic.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Unit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularUnit ZER0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Lightbulb Mvp+

Upgrade to the "MVP" Skin, now the "Bumper Lights" at the ends of the button control areas light up when the adjacent button is pressed...

File Attached below, Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip MVP+.zip (465.1 KB, 49 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Unit ZER0; 11-07-2010 at 11:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Lightbulb Version 6.3.1 Released!

Version 6.3.1 now available, see first post.

The changes in version 6.3.1 are an improved set of codecs for playback of RM/RMVB files, thanks to eoc, a developer over on pdafans.com View my initial testing report Here: xda-developers - View Single Post - [UPDATE 2010-11-06] Yet another TCPMP build [SKINNED+AVRCP]

Last edited by Unit ZER0; 11-26-2010 at 01:47 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Lightbulb Version 6.5.1 Released!

Version 6.5.1 now available, see first post.

The Changes in Version 6.5.1 are more streamlined codecs, and support for Monkey's Audio files, most useful if you extract the audio tracks from certain Playstation 1 games (Games where you could listen to the in-game soundtrack if you put the original disc into a CD player (Hot Wheels Extreme Racing, WipeOut 2097, and Sled Storm, for example)), you can now listen to those files without first converting them to the .mp3 format.

Last edited by Unit ZER0; 02-04-2011 at 04:51 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Dopod
Carrier: bbWiFi

rayngm is a n00b
Re: Version 6.5.1 Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit ZER0 View Post
Version 6.5.1 now available, see first post.

The Changes in Version 6.5.1 are more streamlined codecs, and support for Monkey's Audio files, most useful if you extract the audio tracks from certain Playstation 1 games (Games where you could listen to the in-game soundtrack if you put the original disc into a CD player (Hot Wheels Extreme Racing, WipeOut 2097, and Sled Storm, for example)), you can now listen to those files without first converting them to the .mp3 format.
I can't stream WVC1 Video Codec with this Version, any help would be appreciated. Many thanks.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Arrow Reply to: "rayngm"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayngm View Post
I can't stream WVC1 Video Codec with this Version, any help would be appreciated. Many thanks.
Try searching for pointers in bimbam69's development thread. Also, you shouldn't have problems playing WVC1 files if you have the requisite DLL's already on your device. If you don't, here's a link to an archive with the DLL's that may help: WMV9 Codecs.zip
Old 03-27-2011, 09:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Dopod
Carrier: bbWiFi

rayngm is a n00b
Re: Reply to: "rayngm"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit ZER0 View Post
Try searching for pointers in bimbam69's development thread. Also, you shouldn't have problems playing WVC1 files if you have the requisite DLL's already on your device. If you don't, here's a link to an archive with the DLL's that may help: WMV9 Codecs.zip
Thanks for your help.
I've unzip and copied all the codecs dll files to the directory of SD Card\Program Files\TCPMP, but when I tried to play the video, an error message "Player:Video codec (WVC1) not supported by the player!" still occured.
However, I noted that the wmadecoder.dll (338K), wmvdecoder.dll (868K) and wmvdmoe.dll (736K) are already in my device rom, but the file sizes are different from those extracted from the WMV9 Codecs zip. So will it be the cause of issue? If so how can I fix it? Please advise, thanks again.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Arrow Reply to: "rayngm"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayngm View Post
Thanks for your help.
I've unzip and copied all the codecs dll files to the directory of SD Card\Program Files\TCPMP, but when I tried to play the video, an error message "Player:Video codec (WVC1) not supported by the player!" still occured.
However, I noted that the wmadecoder.dll (338K), wmvdecoder.dll (868K) and wmvdmoe.dll (736K) are already in my device rom, but the file sizes are different from those extracted from the WMV9 Codecs zip. So will it be the cause of issue? If so how can I fix it? Please advise, thanks again.
It appears the issue is that you need to replace the files in your ROM. Without going through the trouble of re-flashing your device, all you need to do is place the files into your "windows" directory. The files you place in the directory will be accessed instead of the ones in the ROM. You may need a more powerful file explorer, like TotalCommander to do this. That should solve your issue. Alternatively, you can try placing the DLL's into the TCPMP program directory, and see if that works.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > Windows Mobile Applications

Tags
codec, master codec pack, plugin, tcpmp, video