PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2007, 01:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool [THEME] WeatherPanel Freaks: Energy-240-QVGA Animated Theme

WeatherPanel Download Index

What it is:

An "animated", compact (123 pixels) WeatherPanel theme. All layouts, pop-up windows and detail screens are built to fit both square screen (240x240) and rectangular screens (240x320). Also works well inside SPB Mobile Shell.

Provides current weather conditions/four day forecast at a glance, plus quick access to multiple traffic camera images (or any kind of image).

- -

Features:
  • Animated displays
  • Quick access to multiple weather/traffic images
  • Pop-up windows with large button bar for easy "touch" selection
  • Enhanced "24 Hour Combined Temp./Precipitation" chart
Installation instructions can be found in the Energy-240-QVGA Readme file (found inside the zip file).

Enjoy!

Update 9/4/07: Added tall and short layouts.
Update 9/5/07: Added "clear" layouts.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Energy-240-QVGA.zip (1.13 MB, 1242 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by storyr; 10-19-2008 at 08:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:37 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
More screen shots:

Plus, a couple of icon sets that go well with this theme: Stardock Animated and Glass Candy.

Both of these QVGA sets include the Energy-240 alert icons, optimized moon icons and huge icons.

Update 09/04: Added SPIL icon set (QVGA), Yahoo icon set (QVGA)

Enjoy!

Last edited by storyr; 09-04-2007 at 06:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

rfletch12 is a n00b
Very nice, your work is amazing!! Downloading now.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: At&t

Alkhal is a n00b
Thumbs up

Themes and support, you spoil us with your work. Thank you. Who knows where this app would be without you?

Cingular/At&t 8525 ROM: 2.15.502.3 Radio: 1.40.30.00
Orange SPV M5000 ROM: 1.13.49 WWE
Old 09-03-2007, 09:01 AM
N00b

PocketChange is a n00b
Sweet! Great work as always, storyr...
Old 09-03-2007, 10:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
Cool looking theme. Downloading now!

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 09-03-2007, 11:03 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Yowser! That is one awesome theme! Nice work, as always, StoryR!
Old 09-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Nic
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

Nic is a n00b
Once again storyr, job well done. When I'm on the main screen and I switch to traffic view, how can I tell which camera I'm looking at? Right now i have 10 cameras. Do the 1-4 numbers coincide with cameras 1-4? On your other wp themes I would click on the traffic view button and it would bring down a menu of all of my cameras.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Touche' is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Skype™ to Touche'
Question

Can we no longer DL files from this site straight to our PPCs? I really want this theme, but I don't see a file for it anywhere. I'm on a Sprint Mogul. Am I missing something?!
Old 09-04-2007, 12:16 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touche' View Post
Can we no longer DL files from this site straight to our PPCs? I really want this theme, but I don't see a file for it anywhere. I'm on a Sprint Mogul. Am I missing something?!
I'm not sure about that one - I haven't tried this new site from my phone. You may want to post this question in the site section...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic View Post
Once again storyr, job well done. When I'm on the main screen and I switch to traffic view, how can I tell which camera I'm looking at? Right now i have 10 cameras. Do the 1-4 numbers coincide with cameras 1-4? On your other wp themes I would click on the traffic view button and it would bring down a menu of all of my cameras.
Yes - the numbers coincide with cameras 1-4. There's a little red led that lights up indicating the selected camera. The drop-down menu is still available, but in this layout you need to tap-and-hold the image for the buttons to show up. This is a WeatherPanel "feature" when the layout specifies a specific image (such as ;RADAR-1). It's not quite as handy as Son-of-Commuter-240, but for 1-4, it's easy to operate with your finger...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Yowser! That is one awesome theme! Nice work, as always, StoryR!
Thanks Mal! This is probably a little too "gimmicky" for your minimalist tastes, but I wanted to try something new!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesus View Post
Cool looking theme. Downloading now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfletch12 View Post
Very nice, your work is amazing!! Downloading now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkhal View Post
Themes and support, you spoil us with your work. Thank you. Who knows where this app would be without you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketChange View Post
Sweet! Great work as always, storyr...
Thanks folks - if you install and like it - post some screen shots in the "post your screen" sections
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes