PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 04:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheLovatScout is keeping up the good workTheLovatScout is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to TheLovatScout
Unhappy Dusk Theme + Juicy R3 = Stuck at "Launching HTC Sense" Help anyone please?!

I just flashed to Juicy R3. I don't have that HDWalls thing or anything else on my device other than what came with Juicy R3.

Juicy R3 runs amazing and I want the Dusk Theme and have tried all kinds of different posts all over xda-devs but I cannot get this to work for the LIFE of me. If you haven't noticed, I'm posting this at 2:24am on a week night. Yeah, I'm that desperate, lol. If anyone can get this to work on this ROM then please please please show me that download!

Thanks so much in advance aaahhhhh

*EDIT* - Chatting now with the creator of the Theme. Will post back the right download if anyone else is having trouble with this as well...

Last edited by TheLovatScout; 11-20-2009 at 04:59 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:33 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: Dusk Theme + Juicy R3 = Stuck at "Launching HTC Sense" Help anyone please?!

its because Juicy R3 is manila 2.51921, not 2.51920 or 2.51919

this is a new manila and some of the mode9 mainla files have to be updated by creator.
having similar problem with Maxmanila on Juicy R3.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

TheLovatScout is keeping up the good workTheLovatScout is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post

this is a new manila and some of the mode9 mainla files have to be updated by creator.
Ooh, I see now. Damn! Juicy R3 was the least buggiest I have seen yet to work with Manila 2.5! I'd hate to go back to Energy when I JUST flashed to Juicy R3 and was getting used to it! Sigh. Thanks for the heads up man
Old 11-20-2009, 03:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Here is what he said. I can only assume that means he'll (hopefully) be working on it to work with the newer builds. We shall see.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD
Carrier: Optus

grzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post

Had this Query on XDA and was redirected to this Quote as well so thought I might answer it here as well. Just flashed the new ROM from hellonasty MaryOne X0.05☻Build 23506 COM5☻NEW Leo 1.48, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=575832 which has a Manila version 2.5 19211619.0 and everything went on flawlessly. I think it's in the Juicy R3 but in saying that it could only be one file 3a8e04af_manila which is a script file. So if you go in to windows and manually delete it and then do a soft reset it will all come on. All the other files are graphics, so would not be affecting it.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I have Dusk running just fine with R3:

It does get stuck on the loading Sense once in a while, but a soft reset gets it going & then everything works fine.

~John
Old 11-21-2009, 09:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2
Carrier: vzw

validoption is keeping up the good workvalidoption is keeping up the good work

Also no issues with dusk on R3. dusk taskbar worked fine with Mighty's enable custom taskbar cab, and the Simple Clock Array + BG4All cab from dusk also worked. no hang on loading, no lag with weather animations.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software