PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 12:52 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
{BiGnAdAd MaxManila}MaxManila 2.6 Is in the WORKS! Screens Posted! 2.51921 Compatible

The New MaxManila 2.6 Should be Here Soon!!

More Appointments, Call History, Battery Indicator (for fullscreen), Less Shortcuts(or More), FULL SCREEN!!!

New & Improved REAL Full Screen!

****COMPATIBILITY WITH MAX MANILA UPDATE****

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydeB1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp1977 View Post
Hey guys,

any news about an update for Max Manila Ultimate? Since NRG updated his ROMs to the latest 28xxx builds which come with Manila 2.51921xxxx, Max's theme pack results in a crashing Touch Sense whenever I try and use the tab slider.
The problem lies with the NRG latest 28xxx roms for the HD. He seems to have tweaked the manila files and it is this that is clashing with Max Ultimate. Maxycy said he would look into this to see if he can get around it, if not you are going to have to make a choice - either NRG and no Max Manila or Max Manila on another rom. It is working perfectly on the rom I'm using (build 28004 and manila 2.519211619.0) and a few other roms also seem to have no problems.

The New Manila that Comes on Juicy & Energy ROM's is Manila 2.51921
There have been some errors reported on this ROM's. I have used All of Juciy's ROMS and they have all worked, except for R3
EnergyROM is not working with Maxmanila. It starts, but restarts HTC sense when a tab is touched
There is a New MaxManila in the Works and its getting even better. if you liked maxmanila before you are going to LOVE this!!

Been getting a lot of complaints so i wanted to thread it so everyone thats interested knows status.
This is a conversation from XDA between me and the creator for maxmanila
i am in the middle of replying and explaining i have had many complaints of lag and not working.

is there going to be a Max Manila for manila version 2.5.19211619 in the future?

Juicy ROM R3 from PPCG has this manila verison and i have had a little trouble with it...

when the manila is started OR restarted there is a small white box in the upper left corner that stays there for a minute or so. it seems it might be something to do with the weather animation on home (Not full-screen animation, small animation under clock. the reason i say that is when i restart the manila that white box comes up immediatley. then i can see the small weather animation struggle to start, meaning very choppy and slow. most times the manila will actually restart again automatically. seems to do it everytime before that white box is gone..But when the small weather animation is fully loaded the white box will dissapear and all is well.....

just wanted to point it out for a fix maybe....

i am attaching the unix diff file from mode9 editor. there are some differences in the home.mode9 files between the manila 2.5.1921 and the 2.51920

bignadad,

Max's Manila v2.5 works fine on the latest manila (1921). The small white box you refer to is something that's been apparent on not just MM v2.5, but on previous versions too, though I have to say on my Topaz ROMs (always Dutty's), the box is visible for just a few seconds whilst manila/Sense kicks in and not for the length of time you seem to endure it for (it disappears so quickly that there's nothing to indicate a link with Weather loading).

Otherwise v2.5 works perfectly well with manila 1921, and doesn't need to be upgraded to match the manila update (though Max is working on a new version anyway).

Here is my reply

i have a thread for MaxManila on PPCG and im getting many complaints of Lag and some even saying that manila would not start. dont know any details just passing the info along....

i have to say i have been using manila 2.51921 with Maxmanila for a week now it is definitely not as fast and when i am editing manila and have to restart manila itself it will restart twice automatically for some reason.
besides that it seems fine, but i didnt see much change in manila 2.51921 and manila 2.51920

thanks for a great program...

Last edited by bignadad; 11-30-2009 at 07:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:59 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd MaxManila Help} MaxManila Compatibility with Juicy ROM R3 (Manila 2.519

reserved....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:48 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Re: {BiGnAdAd MaxManila Help} MaxManila Compatibility with Juicy ROM R3 (Manila 2.519

new energy ROM is out and it has new manila 2.51921
going to give it a shot with maxmanila and see how it works...

will know in a few hours.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:41 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

MaxManila is Very Buggy with New Energy ROM....

Locks up Alot.....
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:39 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

New MaxManila 2.6 is in the WORKS!!!!! im sure this will fix the manila version 2.51921 problem and from what i saw they are addeing 12 shortcuts and MORE APPOINTMENTS!!!

Last edited by bignadad; 11-23-2009 at 08:44 AM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: {BiGnAdAd MaxManila}MaxManila 2.6 Is in the WORKS! Screens Posted! 2.51921 Compat

Lookin' good... Can't wait for a working version on EnergyROM!!! I stopped using MaxManila a while back due to the buggyness with NRGZ...

Max is definitely taking this to another level... And your support is awesome... Keep up the great work... I know I'm appreciative to your contributions to the community... You keep us up to date on MaxManila develpoments and then some...
Old 11-23-2009, 10:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6875
Carrier: Big Red

kashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to kashabrown
Re: {BiGnAdAd MaxManila}MaxManila 2.6 Is in the WORKS! Screens Posted! 2.51921 Compat

+1 on the thanks! Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
Old 11-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashabrown View Post
+1 on the thanks! Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
Don't just say..... Click it!!!

Old 11-23-2009, 12:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6875
Carrier: Big Red

kashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to kashabrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
Don't just say..... Click it!!!

I always do - was the first one to do so here!
Old 11-23-2009, 03:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

any ETA on this?
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software