PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 12:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible!
Carrier: VZW

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
YouTube Themes

Alrighty, moving on to another program. Here are some youtube themes for all who are interested in changing the colors from red to, well, one of the following choices:

Aqua:

Blue:

Green:

Purple:

Tint:

Yellow/Gold:

These cabs replace every single aspect of the red color in the youtube program. The only thing this doesn't alter is the actual youtube icon itself in the programs/start menu. Wanna match youtube theme with your phones theme?! Just instsall the cab, soft reset, and enjoy the new look

To uninstall and return to red, simply remove cab from remove programs list, soft reset and vola, back to red. Also if you want to change colors, follow the same directions to return to red then install new color. *If you do not remove the previous color the cab will stick in the remove programs list*

If you have a color you want that I have not provide, post a sample and I will do my best to match it and produce a cab in a timely manner

Here is a screenshot of the gloss black so you all can get an idea of what to expect

Last edited by MrGoodCat; 11-02-2009 at 11:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: YouTube Themes

could u please by chance make a glossy black theme too?

thanks in advance if you are able to
Old 11-02-2009, 01:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post

i will look into that this afternoon, shouldn't be too difficult
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
i will look into that this afternoon, shouldn't be too difficult
cool thanx man, subscribed!!
Old 11-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:

added gloss black to op...came out pretty nice
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Back

thanx for doin that man works like a charm matches the total theme of my phone perfectly!
Old 11-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
thanx for doin that man works like a charm matches the total theme of my phone perfectly!
hey no prob. after testing it i ended up leaving it applied. i don't really have a specific theme yet as i am looking to flash soon, but the stock red was too much, black looks sleek now
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-21-2009, 07:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thanks these are nice

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 11-21-2009, 05:02 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

thanks. this will come in handy when i start cooking my own rom, is it ok if i cook this in. ill try and remember to give u credit.

also will this work with youtube 2.5 and 2.6?

have u thought of a white theme? i dunno how that might look though

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software