PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 is my first wm phone
Carrier: VERIZON

lw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
help with getting taskbar

i would love this taskbar and slider icons.
anyone know where to get the cabs for these ?
Old 10-23-2009, 05:40 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: help with getting taskbar

thats one from ppcg, search in tsowens tb thread, its a monster but first post has tons of his great work.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

dgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The ones from tsowen in that thread mess with some functionality. The only one I have found to work in verizon is this one. Go to post #77 and install the attached cab.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

SecretAgentMan is keeping up the good workSecretAgentMan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgourd View Post
The ones from tsowen in that thread mess with some functionality. The only one I have found to work in verizon is this one. Go to post #77 and install the attached cab.

If you go to the thread suggested by dgourd, make sure you get THIS ONE from that thread. Verizon's configuration for the display of the volume control icon is different from Sprint's. You want the Yay4Jugs TSOwen modified taskbar, fixed by Silverkorn.

Unfortunately for you, it's not the same in your OP. The icons are nice, but they have been modded for a blue theme. They look great with Silverkorn's Blue Imagio Theme, found HERE. I know it's not what you're looking for, though.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

dgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
If you go to the thread suggested by dgourd, make sure you get THIS ONE from that thread. Verizon's configuration for the display of the volume control icon is different from Sprint's. You want the Yay4Jugs TSOwen modified taskbar, fixed by Silverkorn.

Unfortunately for you, it's not the same in your OP. The icons are nice, but they have been modded for a blue theme. They look great with Silverkorn's Blue Imagio Theme, found HERE. I know it's not what you're looking for, though.
Thats why I said to go to post #77. Anyway, I didn't realize that it was different from the OP version. Nice catch. I don't like using themes though. I prefer to customize each individual aspect.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

SecretAgentMan is keeping up the good workSecretAgentMan is keeping up the good work

@dgourd. Saw the post # but got thrown off when I hit the link . . sheesh. I loaded a bunch of variations on that taskbar until Silverkorn pointed out that two .dlls had to be hacked.

I don't usually use themes either, but after loading the slider, all the green just clashed with the blue. The only pieces of that theme are the slider and the TouchFlo color changes from green to blue. None of the other stuff that you typically get with a theme. Coming from MS3 to TouchFlo, I just don't know enough about which Manila files are which to change the colors myself. Silverkorn did a great job there.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 is my first wm phone
Carrier: VERIZON
Threadstarter

lw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i looked in the theme thread. i couldnt find the taskbar or the slider icons.. can some one please post the cabs.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

The slider is part of the theme. The theme is essentially the slider and green to blue color changes in TouchFlo.

For the taskbar, the link to the thread is the dgourd's post above. As he noted, for Verizon, you want the cab in post #77. There is a direct link to the post with the Verizon cab in my post above, as well.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software