PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 07:43 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TF3D Star Trek Theme... UPDATED 11/2/09

This was made for my stock WM 6.1 TP2. The slider, clock, and logo won't work on newer Sense UI builds.

-- Update 11/2 -- In post #2 I added a background cab for WM 6.5 users which includes the transparent top and bottom task bars. I also added a cab for keyboard sliding sounds.

I made this theme to go with my S2U2 Star Trek theme found here.

Start up animation and Windows splash screen can be found in post # 2.

If you have any other custom clock, slider, logo or wallpaper installed I recommend you uninstall them before installing any of these cabs. I decided to keep the cabs separate in case anyone doesn't want all of them installed.

The background was made with HDWall, so there is no need for the background on all tabs cab. You should uninstall it if you are already using it.

If you haven't already, you should also install CMYLXGO's flip clock enabler found here, and Lucarp78's transparent slider found here, or any other transparent slider you prefer.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg stthumbs.jpg (130.3 KB, 1665 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab StarTrekSlider.cab (302.4 KB, 123 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab StarTrek-Clock.cab (472.4 KB, 120 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab StarTrek-Logo.cab (17.7 KB, 75 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab TrekWall.cab (904.2 KB, 95 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by popdog54; 12-24-2009 at 03:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:44 PM
Eat Static
Threadstarter

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Exclamation Star Trek Start Up Animation...

The attached StarTrekStartUp cab file is for SPRINT only. If you have another carrier use the files that are included in the zip attachment.

I know there is a reg edit to add the start up animation and sound, but unfortunately this does not kill the Phoneon.wav (for Sprint). So the cab file is for Sprint only as it overwrites the Sprint specific files. If you have another carrier use the files in the attached zip. Rename them as needed and swap them in the Windows directory with Resco or any other app that will overwrite the files. If anyone using a different carrier would be kind enough to cab up the files and post them that would be neato.

These files are large, so if you are pressed for space you might not want to install them. The animated gif is over 3mb. It's from the opening of the original series. I pieced together several clips of the enterprise flying around the orange planet. The start up sound is the beginning of the original opening theme. The Windows splash screen is pictured below.

-- Update 11/2 -- The StarTrekWall6.5 cab is for those of you running WM 6.5. It has the transparent top and bottom task bars. The background was made with HDWall, so there is no need for the background on all tabs cab. You should uninstall it if you are already using it.

-- Update 11/2 -- The StarTrekKBSlidingSounds cab will add two more sound options when you slide open and close your keyboard. One consists of computer sounds and the other is the famous sliding door sound.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg startreksplashthumb.jpg (57.7 KB, 1560 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab StarTrekStartup.cab (4.04 MB, 90 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Star Trek Animation.zip (4.00 MB, 104 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab StarTrekWall6.5.cab (1,005.0 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab StarTrekKBSlidingSounds.cab (87.9 KB, 75 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by popdog54; 11-02-2009 at 07:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:57 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Re: TF3D Star Trek Theme...

Way to go on the star trek theme.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:06 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101

Awesome. Just. Awesome.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:09 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Pssh! I'd be more impressed if you turned TF3D into a full-blown LCARS interface!

Just kidding... nice work!
Old 10-23-2009, 08:37 PM
Eat Static
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
Pssh! I'd be more impressed if you turned TF3D into a full-blown LCARS interface!

Just kidding... nice work!
Thanks. I was going to do a full skin job, but since I really don't use TF3D I didn't have the patience or desire.

In case you didn't know, there is an LCARS WisBar Advance skin...

http://www.tvsgreatesthits.com/pocketlcars/
Old 10-23-2009, 09:31 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101

I donated to Neil a while back for the Pocket LCARS on my Dell Axim. I loved it but I've moved on because its a toy, not praticle enough for me. He is working on a WVGA mode though!

This still has the praticality and the fun looks.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO F&F

Mattheyu is keeping up the good workMattheyu is keeping up the good work

Love the theme. I'm going to give it a whirl when I get my new TP2 later today. Thanks!
Old 10-26-2009, 02:38 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

This would go great with the star trek communicator sound as the keyboard slider sound

Old 10-26-2009, 03:29 PM
Eat Static
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
This would go great with the star trek communicator sound as the keyboard slider sound
I was planning on making several different slider sounds, but I never got around to it. Maybe later tonight.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software