PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
{Manila Edit} Want to Change the Dotted Lines on Your Home Screen & Rest of TF3D?

well to be honest i thought this was going to be a little more impressive, but when your working with 8 pixels ITS TOUGH!!!!

anyways i am uploading the manila files that feature the styles i edited. PLEASE if anyone has any ideas or can create something update the thread.

here is what i came up with.

Attached Files
File Type: rar dotted line.rar (443 Bytes, 90 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: {Manila Edit} Want to Change the Dotted Lines on Your Home Screen & Rest of TF3D?

nice job looks great
Old 11-03-2009, 02:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

brodie is a n00b
Re: {Manila Edit} Want to Change the Dotted Lines on Your Home Screen & Rest of TF3D?

Here you go!
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1c684cd8_manila.zip (5.8 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodie View Post
Here you go!
Try This...should get rid of all dotted lines on home screen...
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1c684cd8_manila.zip (5.8 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-03-2009, 10:18 PM
Lurker

brodie is a n00b

Here's the 1aee990d_manila. I really appreciate your rapid responses and willingness to work on this.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1aee990d_manila.zip (177 Bytes, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-03-2009, 10:23 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodie View Post
Here's the 1aee990d_manila. I really appreciate your rapid responses and willingness to work on this.
try this...

dont forget to thank me on these post to show appreciation....

no problem on the help...
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1aee990d_manila.zip (162 Bytes, 52 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Lurker

brodie is a n00b

IT WORKED!!!! YOU ARE THE !@$% lol sorry I was on the phone before testing.

One last favor, if it's not to difficult. How can I remove the clock entirely from the home screen. Remember, I don't use the fancy flip clock with the weather showing, just the small digital one.

If it's possible without a hassle that would be great because then I can just display the clock on the title bar up top. If not, don't even worry about it.

You sir, are my hero.

I'm heading out now so if you respond as quickly as you have been, I will be gone for a bit.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

i will check on the clock in the AM....

post your screen here to let me see it now.......
Old 11-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Lurker

brodie is a n00b

Here's a before and after of your beautiful work.

I know I have a black line below the taskbar up top but that is an issue I know how to resolve, I just haven't messed with it yet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot000.jpg (9.3 KB, 192 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sshot001.jpg (8.8 KB, 149 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

mwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good work

hey OP, i was wondering if u could enlighten me on how u got that text font (call history, missed calls etc)...that looks neat and id love to try it out if u could help...thanks n advance

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software