PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2010, 11:52 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WINDOWS 7 for TP2 is here! updated 1-5-2010

For those of you waiting to get a W7, you do not have to wait any longer, Fireslave has developed the theme for all of us!

Check it out here:
WindowsPhone7 v.2 by Fireslave!! VIDEO - xda-developers

throttlelauncher_1.2.1.cab--Throttle launcher mirror

http://www.multiupload.com/A6IAY3ZV62---Windows 7 theme

Enjoy!

Here are the latest mods from Codeconqueror:
These are tweaks, widgets, and enhancements that he made or compiled for use with the Windows Phone 7 v.2 Theme for ThrottleLauncher by Fireslave.

there are many more widgets, tweaks, and other modifications planned out and he will update the thread, then I will bring them to you.

Please provide some feedback on these changes and suggestions for further improvements that he can make or new widgets that he could add, so let me know if you've got an idea for something that would improve this great theme.

The original thread link is below:

[THEME-MOD] Tweaks/Mods for WindowsPhone7 V.2 Theme by Fireslave for ThrottleLauncher - xda-developers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg homescreen.jpg (66.7 KB, 317 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg programslist.jpg (36.0 KB, 203 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg peoplefavoritesr.jpg (151.0 KB, 179 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg gameslist.jpg (80.8 KB, 179 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg peopleallpeople.jpg (72.1 KB, 171 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg peopleallpeopleaddremov.jpg (187.9 KB, 141 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg peoplesettings.jpg (39.2 KB, 131 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by proxhack; 01-06-2011 at 01:43 AM.
This post has been thanked 13 times.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:39 AM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: WINDOWS 7 for TP2 is here!

holy crap it looks great!!! i would love to see how it performs in an hd2
Old 12-04-2010, 12:44 AM
Test one, test two.
Threadstarter

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeElGiga23 View Post
holy crap it looks great!!! i would love to see how it performs in an hd2
I am already playing with it using my TP2!

This is great!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Thanks for the link! I'm using it on my TP2 and it's surprisingly smooth! Props to the dev on this one!
Old 12-04-2010, 12:43 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
For those of you waiting to get a W7, you do not have to wait any longer, Fireslave has developed the theme for all of us!

Check it out here:
WindowsPhone7 v.2 by Fireslave!! VIDEO - xda-developers

throttlelauncher_1.2.1.cab--Throttle launcher mirror

http://www.multiupload.com/A6IAY3ZV62---Windows 7 theme

Enjoy!
Looks awesome!

Does throttle launcher need sense installed? If not, I wanna try this out with Vin's nSnT ROM...

Old 12-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

lajuane is a n00b

Just installed it today. Very nice so far. Nice alternative to sense.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:46 PM
Test one, test two.
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lajuane View Post
Just installed it today. Very nice so far. Nice alternative to sense.
I am glad that you like it...I am liking it myself, it just takes time to get used to it.
Old 12-04-2010, 05:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
I am glad that you like it...I am liking it myself, it just takes time to get used to it.
I agree. got to learn the subtleties. Some thing are lightning fast and patience for others. Played w/it since yesterday and everything has seemed to settle in nice just like a new rom.
Old 12-04-2010, 05:43 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Looks awesome!

Does throttle launcher need sense installed? If not, I wanna try this out with Vin's nSnT ROM...
I don't think it does. I've got Sense turned off to save the memory nad it's working great.
Old 12-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

black screens when tapping on tiles.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software