PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 12:06 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{CHT 2.0 Widget}} B&L_Group {{Weather Widget v.2}}Updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Installed v2 and now there are small black lines in and around the sun. I know they are birds, but to anyone who looks at them they look like small back lines on the sun icons. They look ridiculous as the icons are so small anyway. I could see if the icons were larger, you could actually make them out but they are not. Any way to get the original icons back? Thanks!
You bet.
Try this cab I just made for you.
This will only replace the icons and restore them to the original set.
It is not the complete widget, just the original icons.
You must have the weather widget installed, then install this cab.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Weather Widget Original Icons.cab (1,017.3 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:38 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Re: {{CHT-Widget}} B&L_Group {{Weather Widget v.3}}Updated

In version 3 is added:
1. Extended forecast up to 9 days
2. Phases of the Moon (varies depending on the chosen day, together with additional information)
3. 8 different maps widget
- 9 days with temperatures in Celsius
- 9 days with temperatures in Fahrenheit
- 5 days with temperatures in Celsius
- 5 days with temperatures in Fahrenheit
- 9 days with temperatures in ° C More
- 9 days with temperatures in Fahrenheit More
- 5 days with temperatures in ° C More
- 5 days with temperatures in Fahrenheit More

Short press on the weather icon opens the detailed information on the selected day (automatically switches to the information today after 5 seconds.) Long press of the weather updates when connected to the Internet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:26 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I think I'm missing something very simple, I have the widget set on the lock screen and all I see is the n/a for all weather icons. The only location I have set is my location, do I need to actual set city location?

Thanks for the work

Sent from my MID using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2010, 04:36 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Re: {{CHT-Widget}} B&L_Group {{Weather Widget v.3}}Updated 12-3-10

Yes, you need to set a city, in your clock settings. It would eat too much resources, if it polled your location all the time.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
I think I'm missing something very simple, I have the widget set on the lock screen and all I see is the n/a for all weather icons. The only location I have set is my location, do I need to actual set city location?

Thanks for the work

Sent from my MID using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Yes, you need to set a city, in your clock settings. It would eat too much resources, if it polled your location all the time.
lol don't feel bad Kj lol same issue i had

dang that was a fast update,dl now thanks Santod!!

Old 12-03-2010, 10:50 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
lol don't feel bad Kj lol same issue i had

dang that was a fast update,dl now thanks Santod!!
yea man i felt slow its been awhile...at least for something so simple

ok got another question... the ss in this thread show realistic sun/moon w/ bats and then later posted (i assume) original sun/moon w/out the bats. but my icons are all a neon/hightlight (un realistic) icons all except the big (today) moon is real. i seen these icons back in the day for skins of sense weather icons but im kinda confused why i have it after install. @ straitup what icons show for you w/ this widget (as long you still on sharkie rom) i was thinking maybe its a 'hidden' icon skinned in his rom but other than that im clueless

edit: ok i looked at original thread and noted the ss. is those weather icons standard w/ the widget and to get realistic weather you need the showco skin or is it vise versus?

Last edited by kjhadfield; 12-03-2010 at 11:06 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
yea man i felt slow its been awhile...at least for something so simple

ok got another question... the ss in this thread show realistic sun/moon w/ bats and then later posted (i assume) original sun/moon w/out the bats. but my icons are all a neon/hightlight (un realistic) icons all except the big (today) moon is real. i seen these icons back in the day for skins of sense weather icons but im kinda confused why i have it after install. @ straitup what icons show for you w/ this widget (as long you still on sharkie rom) i was thinking maybe its a 'hidden' icon skinned in his rom but other than that im clueless

edit: ok i looked at original thread and noted the ss. is those weather icons standard w/ the widget and to get realistic weather you need the showco skin or is it vise versus?
i haven't actually used it without a skin,i found two other skins on the hd2 thread over @ xda,but maybe those icons are with v1 or something,i bet santod will have the answer
Old 12-03-2010, 11:22 PM
HI Fly Guy

yea i just installed v3 and the non realistic weather icons were there. i remember hearing bout showco's weather icons back in the titanium days but cant remember if his were realistic looking and dont see a ss/link to it in orignal thread
Old 12-04-2010, 12:30 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

So, after installing V.3, you'll see that those are the now included icons in the widget.
The ones that were in the initial version, were better then the others so far, in my opinion.
I've posted them HERE.

Here's how they look.

There are other very nice skins for them to be found as well.
I will start adding links to the skin sets as I get to it, in the first post.

Also, regarding the problem of some cities not showing up,
JVH3 has this awesome little program
Just install it and follow his instructions on how to get the accuweather weather
code for your city ...then add it to your cities and make it the default city.

Last edited by santod; 12-04-2010 at 01:06 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software