PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2010, 03:17 PM
popdog54's Avatar
Eat Static
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Location: Central NJ
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 760
Reputation: 2995
popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[NSFW] HTC Action Screen

Here's another modification of the HTC Action Screen. Since I'm using UltimateLaunch as my UI I wanted to add more quick links without adding another tab. So I added the Action Screen which gave me another 12 quick links.

I figured someone else might find it useful so I decided to post it.

The Voicemail and Call History apps are included in the cab file. Everything else should work ok unless something was changed in the ROM you are using.

If you already have an Action Screen installed then uninstall it first before installing my version.

Installing the cab will add an icon to your Start Menu, but you'll need to soft reset your phone for it to appear.

I also included nine additional backgrounds in the zip file. To change the background match the number in the preview image with the corresponding folder number. Copy the ASWall.brn file in that folder and paste it into the Windows directory of your device.

I didn't include any "pressed" icons since I'm lazy and didn't feel like making 120 of them.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ASone.jpg (185.4 KB, 1106 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ASPrev.jpg (556.4 KB, 334 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab popdog54ActionScreen.cab (405.6 KB, 78 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Action Screen Backgrounds.zip (3.59 MB, 95 views) Click for barcode!
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 5 times.
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2010, 09:55 PM
rrjskj's Avatar
I am a Patriot
Offline
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint
Location: wisconsin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 405
Reputation: 2245
rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] HTC Action Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
Here's another modification of the HTC Action Screen. Since I'm using UltimateLaunch as my UI I wanted to add more quick links without adding another tab. So I added the Action Screen which gave me another 12 quick links.

I figured someone else might find it useful so I decided to post it.

The Voicemail and Call History apps are included in the cab file. Everything else should work ok unless something was changed in the ROM you are using.

If you already have an Action Screen installed then uninstall it first before installing my version.

Installing the cab will add an icon to your Start Menu, but you'll need to soft reset your phone for it to appear.

I also included nine additional backgrounds in the zip file. To change the background match the number in the preview image with the corresponding folder number. Copy the ASWall.brn file in that folder and paste it into the Windows directory of your device.

I didn't include any "pressed" icons since I'm lazy and didn't feel like making 120 of them.


is that the chick from the mummy ???
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2010, 07:57 AM
Incrediboy's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart
Location: INDONESIA
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 108
Reputation: 15
Incrediboy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] HTC Action Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
is that the chick from the mummy ???
Yes, Rachel Weisz. Isn't she georgeous?
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2010, 01:03 PM
popdog54's Avatar
Eat Static
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter
Location: Central NJ
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 760
Reputation: 2995
popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] HTC Action Screen

If anyone wants a custom background just let me know.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2010, 08:03 AM
jnnnnj520's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: tp2 evo4g
Carrier: Sprint
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 49
Reputation: 65
jnnnnj520 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] HTC Action Screen

Looking for a long time in the discovery
Just what I need. Thank you
A blue background

thank
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2010, 08:17 AM
jnnnnj520's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: tp2 evo4g
Carrier: Sprint
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 49
Reputation: 65
jnnnnj520 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] HTC Action Screen

Could you provide a below target template

Thank you again
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 09-05-2010, 04:13 PM
popdog54's Avatar
Eat Static
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter
Location: Central NJ
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 760
Reputation: 2995
popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] HTC Action Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnnnj520 View Post
Could you provide a below target template

Thank you again
Not sure what you mean by "below target". Do you mean you want me to post the background template?
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2010, 02:41 AM
jnnnnj520's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: tp2 evo4g
Carrier: Sprint
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 49
Reputation: 65
jnnnnj520 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] HTC Action Screen

Sorry, my friend
My English is very poor
I want a blue background,
A glass icon template。

I hope you understand what I said。
If offend you, please forgive me
Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 09-07-2010, 06:06 AM
Incrediboy's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart
Location: INDONESIA
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 108
Reputation: 15
Incrediboy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] HTC Action Screen

I love ur background pict, but I'm using different apps. Could u please modify according to my apps? TIA
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 09-08-2010, 10:58 AM
popdog54's Avatar
Eat Static
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter
Location: Central NJ
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 760
Reputation: 2995
popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] HTC Action Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnnnj520 View Post
Sorry, my friend
My English is very poor
I want a blue background,
A glass icon template。

I hope you understand what I said。
If offend you, please forgive me
Thank you
No offense at all. Do you want a plain blue background, light blue, dark blue, etc..? As for the glass icons, I don't have too much free time right now (also, which glass icons?). If you use Photoshop I can post the .psd file and you can change them yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
I love ur background pict, but I'm using different apps. Could u please modify according to my apps? TIA
As I said above I don't have too much free time right now. If you want to change the apps you can follow this guide...

http://www.techparaiso.com/windows-m...s-phone-device

And also if you need it I'll post the .psd file.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com