PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2010, 05:50 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GadgetROM Icon Set

Here is the icon set that I've created for the ROM that I have yet to release. All credit for the images goes to Popdog54, BlueMetalAxe HTC, Microsoft and DryIcons.com. All I did was add the icon base to give them a uniform look. Enjoy!

Attached Images
File Type: png blank.png (4.5 KB, 151 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip GadgetROM Icons.zip (2.43 MB, 50 views) Click for barcode!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 08-10-2010 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Add Icon base
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: GadgetROM Icon Set

Thanks for the icons. If they are as good as your taskbars, i will definitely love them!
Cheers
Old 08-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Here is the icon set that I've created for the ROM that I have yet to release. All credit for the images goes to Popdog52, BlueMetalAxe HTC, Microsoft and DryIcons.com. All I did was add the icon base to give them a uniform look. Enjoy!
You got my name wrong (again ). No big deal. Icons look good. Looking forward to the ROM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:18 PM
The Inspector Mod
Threadstarter

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
You got my name wrong (again ). No big deal. Icons look good. Looking forward to the ROM.
D'oh! Fixed it!
Old 08-09-2010, 06:33 PM
The Inspector Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
Thanks for the icons. If they are as good as your taskbars, i will definitely love them!
Cheers
Speaking of which, the new taskbar I've started is going to use this same base. What I am looking to create is a top to bottom theme that is seamless in it's look across the entire phone. This is going to take a while...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Wow...looks good man. Keep up the good work!
Thanks and thanked!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 3D

Avenger666 is keeping up the good workAvenger666 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Avenger666 Send a message via MSN to Avenger666 Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger666

looking forward for your rom
Old 08-09-2010, 10:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

They look great gadgetfreak! Will you bet taking request for icons that you don't already have and/or will you post a template for us to make them ourselves. All credit would go to you of course!
Old 08-09-2010, 10:46 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

never had the same phone as you so dont know how you cook your roms (clean? themed? packed?) kinda curious, feel free 2 pm for a test..if needed of course
Old 08-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Looking forward to trying that taskbar out. I was sporting the other one for quite a long time.
Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Speaking of which, the new taskbar I've started is going to use this same base. What I am looking to create is a top to bottom theme that is seamless in it's look across the entire phone. This is going to take a while...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software