PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 08:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [MOD] Manila 2.5 - 30 Day Agenda View

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
I have usually one or two appointments each day. this takes a loooong time to load. Is this only me?
you can adjust the amount of days to look ahead in the registry... that will speed up loading. maybe cut it down to 2 weeks or something. a similar mod was created on xda a while back and they have the registry edits listed there, so look it over on this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=668079
Old 05-30-2010, 12:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Thanks for the link, I'll look into it.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 05-30-2010, 09:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
you can adjust the amount of days to look ahead in the registry... that will speed up loading. maybe cut it down to 2 weeks or something. a similar mod was created on xda a while back and they have the registry edits listed there, so look it over on this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=668079
His mod looks a little more advanced as with mine you can't change the date range with the registry. I think I'll use his instead

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: KPN

mike2nl is just getting started

That's nice... here it is 30 days anmd on XDA it is 28 days... Why that? It is XDA not worth to have the 30 days too ? |-)

http://rclrwq.bay.livefilestore.com/...er_mike2nl.png
Old 06-01-2010, 08:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

Sixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
This is a mod that will make the 'Agenda' view on the calendar tab show the next 30 days of appointments. Personally I thought one week of appointments was not enough and I kind of stumbled across the area to change so I will share it with you! The cab file is uninstallable.

If you know anything about modding lua files, the file in question is "071b4c9a_manila" and it's fairly obvious what you have to change when you look at it.

This is for Manila/Sense 2.5 only, and has only been tested with Manila_Core_2_5_20121324_1 although I'm fairly sure it will work with other versions.

Any feedback is appreciated

I will try this now ... Any chance of incorporating MaxSense into your Magic ?

NEVERMIND.. My MaxSense interests are wearing down by the minute, but its always nice to see new innovation to rival all these Androids out there. Cant wait till your release !!!!!

Last edited by Sixfoota21; 06-01-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

Good find pyski!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software