PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 04:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

pigpill is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Theme Installation Help.

Ok so I downloaded a .cab theme to my computer, copied it over to my sd card and put it into my phone. Then I ran the cab with file explorer from my phone. It said everything installed successfully and asked me to reboot but when I went into. Settings>all settings> today. The theme was not there. I have been searching around for like 30 minutes and i can't find the solution. Please Help.
Old 04-24-2010, 05:06 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Theme Installation Help.

What version of Winmo are you running and what theme was lt?

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 04-24-2010, 05:16 PM
N00b
Carrier: Sprint

bringit167 is just getting started

As well, was the theme for titanium, sense 2.1, 2.5?
Old 04-24-2010, 05:20 PM
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringit167 View Post
As well, was the theme for titanium, sense 2.1, 2.5?
Yeah, I was getting to that also.
Basically wanna know what the theme was and device, software info.
It may have been a Sense theme, for say 2.5, in which it will not show up in the theme list in the today settings.
It also will not have any effect, if you're running Sense 2.1.
I'm guessing this is what happened here.

More info and we can answer your question, I'm sure.
Old 04-24-2010, 05:21 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

pigpill is a n00b

Fallout theme from here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=664260

And I believe I have Winmo 6.5

Can I still use this theme because I think it rocks.
Old 04-24-2010, 05:35 PM
"MODS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigpill View Post
Fallout theme from here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=664260

And I believe I have Winmo 6.5

Can I still use this theme because I think it rocks.
We need your HTC Sense version.
If you are on the stock USCC rom and have not flashed a custom rom, you are using HTC Sense 2.1.
That theme requires HTC Sense 2.5.
I somehow thought you were gonna say it was that theme, lol.
I helped STAR start modding manila and helped walk him through the steps to get that theme going.

So, that theme will not work on your rom, if it is stock USCC, and you will have a hard time removing it now also.
Best way to do it at this point is to use a file explorer from the PC and find all manila files and delete them, so the rom can refresh them.
Otherwise, hard reset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:07 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

pigpill is a n00b

IM assuming USCC is US cellular but I havnt done anything to my phone. I guess if I need to use a pc I need to bust out the VM ware since im running a linux box. Im new to the whole smart phone scene so do you mind if send you a PM with some questions about flashing the phone and that kinda thing. If not could you at least point me in the right direction of where to start?
Old 04-24-2010, 06:20 PM
"MODS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigpill View Post
IM assuming USCC is US cellular but I havnt done anything to my phone. I guess if I need to use a pc I need to bust out the VM ware since im running a linux box. Im new to the whole smart phone scene so do you mind if send you a PM with some questions about flashing the phone and that kinda thing. If not could you at least point me in the right direction of where to start?
That would be fine.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:23 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

That theme is for Sense 2.5 and Us Cellular hasn't released an upgraded stock rom with 2.5. Only 2.1. I have USCC and I have flashed over to roms with 2.5 and I am actually about to try that Fallout theme here in a moment.

Old 04-25-2010, 04:31 PM
"MODS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
That theme is for Sense 2.5 and Us Cellular hasn't released an upgraded stock rom with 2.5. Only 2.1. I have USCC and I have flashed over to roms with 2.5 and I am actually about to try that Fallout theme here in a moment.
Yeah, I got him sorted. Thanks bud.
He's on X rom now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software