PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 08:38 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: {{Co0kie Clocks}} {{Analog}} {{First B&W Set Is Up}}

Sweet, looking forward to your work as always!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:40 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
they look AWESOME brother!!! thank you much!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Sweet, looking forward to your work as always!
Thank you both as well.
Many more to come soon!!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:49 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

santod i think you were born with a silver smart phone in your hand
Old 04-15-2010, 10:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Hmm, not sure what is going on, but when I drop the White with light frame one into the windows directory, my clock background gets screwed up. I can see the hands and the am/pm indicator ok, but the background is just a diagonal fat white line going from the upper left to the bottom right.

The original clock that came with the mod looked just fine.

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 04-15-2010 at 10:06 AM.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:11 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Hmm, not sure what is going on, but when I drop the White with light frame one into the windows directory, my clock background gets screwed up. I can see the hands and the am/pm indicator ok, but the background is just a diagonal fat white line going from the upper left to the bottom right.

The original clock that came with the mod looked just fine.
Ok, I'll check it out then. I assume you soft reset?
I have made it the same way I made the one that came with the mod.
But will check it out.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Yes I did soft reset. I just tried the White with White frame and that one seems fine. I think it is specific to the white with light frame.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:21 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Yes I did soft reset. I just tried the White with White frame and that one seems fine. I think it is specific to the white with light frame.
Ok, checking it out now, thanks.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:36 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

White clock, light frame fixed and attached to first post, thanks!
All others checked out fine.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:05 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Here's a Dusk Clock for ya

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:10 AM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Here's a Dusk Clock for ya
Nice, thanks for the add!
Was gonna get there eventually, now I can skip that one.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software