PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
In call recorder for stock sprint 6.5 rom

Hello,

Looking for a in call recorder that will work with the stock sprint 6.5 rom. I tried acr 1.2.3 and it not only made a soft reset take forever to load, but made my phone wonky. (virus)?

Thanks
Old 04-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: In call recorder for stock sprint 6.5 rom

Well nobody seems to know the answer I guess. So I tried the in call recorder from the tp2 thread sticky. It caused weird garbly sound when trying to make a phone call after installling so i soft reset. Everything worked and seemed good for awhile, but it started causing graphic glitches with the phone keypad. When switching from portrait to landscape. I can only assume that this was modified/designed for the non-landscape roms and maybe has something to do with that.

Still looking for a solution that works and doesn't require a hard reset to correct its malfunction.

I tried ACR and it causes the phone soft reset to take forever (on boot) also seemed to cause strange problems with the phone in general. (lockups slowness)...

and the acr hd had some sort of errors intermittently (crash/send to microsoft prompts)

any ideas?
Old 04-07-2010, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

dalastone is keeping up the good workdalastone is keeping up the good work

im using acr version 1.2.2, which works well with on my stock sprint 6.5. wonder why it wont work for you maybe you could try that version?
Old 04-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalastone View Post
im using acr version 1.2.2, which works well with on my stock sprint 6.5. wonder why it wont work for you maybe you could try that version?
Cool. I tried the 1.2.3 and the HD (beta) version and both caused problems. I will give it a try. Thanks!
Old 04-07-2010, 11:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Not sure if this what you rlooking for but give it try it works flawless for me only drawback is that (dont know if you can change) it saved the recordings to phone memory so its limited for a short convo.
Its not auto either just hit menu while in call and record.You will hear a certain tone to let you know its began recording.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Enable In Call Recording.cab (1.5 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-08-2010, 02:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
Not sure if this what you rlooking for but give it try it works flawless for me only drawback is that (dont know if you can change) it saved the recordings to phone memory so its limited for a short convo.
Its not auto either just hit menu while in call and record.You will hear a certain tone to let you know its began recording.
Are you on the stock 6.5 rom with phone locked? This cab caused some anomalies on the phone that required a hard reset to correct. At least on my handset. Why do these things seem to all act differently? LOL

on second thought maybe it was slideit. I had that installed too and that may do something with sip that would garble the phonepad graphics? Well I have slidit installed now w/o the incall recorder and i'll see if the same graphics glitches occur.

Last edited by solarflarex; 04-08-2010 at 02:34 AM.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera 9.7 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex
Quote:
Are you on the stock 6.5 rom with phone locked? This cab caused some anomalies on the phone that required a hard reset to correct. At least on my handset. Why do these things seem to all act differently? LOL

on second thought maybe it was slideit. I had that installed too and that may do something with sip that would garble the phonepad graphics? Well I have slidit installed now w/o the incall recorder and i'll see if the same graphics glitches occur.
yup phone locked sprint 6.5 and no problems here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Ok so i have had slideit installed for the past day and no graphics glitches when phone dialpad goes from portrait to landscape. It could only be the incallrecorder cab that causes the conflict. Maybe its fighting with slideIT though? hrmmm Did you disable tf3d or anything odd installing? I did have a crazy sound issue dialing voicemail right after installing that was only fixed with a soft reset. It did work after that it seemed till i put the phone dialpad in horizontal.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Wirelessly posted (Opera 9.7 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

yup phone locked sprint 6.5 and no problems here.
I tried your cab and it completely borked my phone. Reflash/hard reset #5.....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software