PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 03:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can someone PLEASE HELP w/ Replacement icons for Contacts, World Clock and Music tabs

I have found these icon replacements for the Contacts, World Clock and Music tabs, but they are for sense 2.1 and NOT for sense 2.5. The original site can be found here (it is the second set from top. It is called Replacement Sliders for Contacts, World Clock and Music.

If
anyone has figured out how to change these icons in manila sense 2.5 ??then can you please help me out and give me some info on how you were able to do it!! Thanks alot guys

I have attached a screen shoot of my issue, so that my question is a lot easier to understand

And here are the icons that i like and work for sense 2.1( NOT 2.5)
All Contacts:
Individual Contacts:
World Clock:
Music:

And I just wanted to say thanks again to all you guys!!!
Old 03-31-2010, 03:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

WoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuff
Re: Can someone PLEASE HELP w/ Replacement icons for Contacts, World Clock and Music

They are the manila files in Manila Core. If you are comfortable working with pngs, you can use CFCGui to edit them.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Re: Can someone PLEASE HELP w/ Replacement icons for Contacts, World Clock and Music

yes i think i can do it lol no harm in trying. My problem is that i dont know the names of the manila files that would control these img's!! i have looked at the files that are in the cab that is on the site i linked to and looked at all the file names, but because im pretty sure that the manila files for sense 2.1 are different then the ones used in sense 2.5 with manila version 2012! and im pretty sure that is the only reaseon this cab does no work with sense 2.5.

does ANY one know the names of the files that i would need to modify ??

Thanks guys
Old 03-31-2010, 12:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

WoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuff

Attached are all the manila_Core manila files. You can use CFCGui @ xda and export the image files to pngs, and delete the images you are not interested in. Then you should only have the tab icons you want to edit, and after editing them you can import from png back into manila files. Then just see which _Manila files were updated.

Edit: This is not all the _Manila files, just the ones from the 'Manila_Core' group when cooking. This should have most of what you need. Let me know if there are some of the icons that are not there, and I can looking around for them individually, but most should be there.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Manila_Core_Files.zip (1.51 MB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by WoZZeR999; 03-31-2010 at 12:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

thanks alot man!!! i have been busy the last few days, so i havent had any time to go over the files u posted. but its the long weekend now aand should be able in the next day or so. thanks again!!! take care

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software