PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: Verizon

IGGUS is keeping up the good workIGGUS is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Conan O'Brien Background - I'm with Coco!

So, with all this crap going on with Conan O'Brien - I've decided to make myself a 'I'm with Coco' background for the phone to show my support. No huge theme, etc, just a jpg that is a variation of the 'I'm with Coco' image going around the net.

Unfortunately with the look of Manila and how much real estate is taken by the clock, it's a little more squished then I wish, but still shows I mean business!

Anyone who wants to support and wants a DL, please feel free. Best on our 480x800 screens! I can make for other screens if requested!

-IGGUS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CocoBG.jpg (108.4 KB, 182 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:39 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Conan O'Brien Background - I'm with Coco!

nice

Whats going on with Conan? direct tv puerto rico doesnt included the networks channels... i refuse to pay! lol

but i miss conan

Old 01-21-2010, 11:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/800w/HTC TP/TP2/HD2
Carrier: Sprint/Tmobile

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Improve

Awesome! Thanks Im waiting for the show to Start! =D>
Old 01-22-2010, 01:40 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

nice work. yeah thats too bad that happened. love that late night show
Old 01-22-2010, 02:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

lmaoo!! too funny.
You know me? I can spot a Swan from a Duck
My approach? Smoother than an Armani tux
Old 01-22-2010, 10:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

wud_e is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

LOL! I love Coco and Leno both. I felt bad for Conan but he's about to get $35mil. Yeah he's not crying too much. It does suck that he can't take his show bits with him. No more Triumph.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

IGGUS is keeping up the good workIGGUS is keeping up the good work

Hey guys, glad you like it.

I had someone ask me today what number I txted to get the background sent to me. Sad people actually know to do that and so little about their phones...

And yea we'll see what happens with Conan and his bits. I mean with something like Triumph (didn't he have that when he was up in Canadia?) he could have the guy who does Triumph as a guest on the show, and then have the guest can do whatever he wants as Triumph I'm thinking. Then it's not Conan's bit, it's the guest doing whatever they want to do, just like when other performers are guests or the animal guy comes to visit. I guess we'll see what his lawyers tell him he can do come Sept 1.

Well everyone be sure to tune into his last show tonight!! Long live Coco!

Last edited by IGGUS; 01-22-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

I'm with Coco, sad to see him leave.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

skeptikal is keeping up the good workskeptikal is keeping up the good work

I HATE JAY LENO...Letterman was right...He steals all of his bits from Letterman, Stern, and others....

Sandler was pretty funny on Conan a couple of nights ago when he said NBC = Nothing but C****.They should have dropped Leno and watched Conan's ratings rise with a normal lead-in.

Then again they should have put the rightful heir to the Tonight Show in there in the first place instead of Jay.

Nice BG btw.
"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. " -- The Books of Bokonon

---------------------------------------------------

Last edited by skeptikal; 01-22-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

There have been three hosts of Late Night and none of them have moved to The Tonight Show. I am gonna stop watching NBC because of how they screwed Conan. I hope Fox or some other network picks him up a.s.a.p!
Here are some screen shots I took...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (9.8 KB, 147 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (10.7 KB, 145 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (8.7 KB, 143 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by one80oneday; 01-22-2010 at 12:59 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
coco, conan, i'm with coco