PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 05:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Gold Guys Icon Set

*I didn't make the gold guys, I just took various images and tweaked them to make this icon set. If you want more gold guys, you can get them from HERE *

Don't forget to hit thanks.

Last edited by 504 Refugee; 01-08-2010 at 04:10 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:43 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Gold Guys Icon Set

These look nice! You should post what version of HTC Sense that they are for. Lookin' good though!

**EDIT**
OK, looks like these are for Sense 2.1! Correct me if I'm wrong.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 01-07-2010 at 05:48 AM.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work

Yeah sorry boss, these are infact for 2.1 sense.

EDIT:

And this is a pretty nice set, wait until you see some of the bigger images. =)

Last edited by 504 Refugee; 01-07-2010 at 05:55 AM.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:04 AM
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by 504 Refugee View Post
Yeah sorry boss, these are infact for 2.1 sense.

EDIT:

And this is a pretty nice set, wait until you see some of the bigger images. =)
No problem! Just thought you would want people to know if they can use 'em or not.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

yeah i forgot about that... I was just excited to finally produce a set i could share, AND cab it up lol.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Made an HDWalls background for it. Still working on a landscape image... If anyone wants this I can share the CAB, doesnt look like much success for the icon set lol.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

looks really good... great job dude... however, i am gonna need that clock to match it you got a cab for that by any chance?

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!
Old 01-08-2010, 04:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
looks really good... great job dude... however, i am gonna need that clock to match it you got a cab for that by any chance?

I've updated the first post with everything you'll need. if you are wanting the look that I have then you need Santods clock. It was made for a New Orleans Saints Icon set I'm working on. So give him a thanks when you see him! Just install the small black clock then install the saints clock over that.... And you'll need the remove curtains to make the white haze show since that part is on the background itself.And of course HD Walls
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:39 AM
"MODS"

Quote:
I've updated the first post with everything you'll need. if you are wanting the look that I have then you need Santods clock. It was made for a New Orleans Saints Icon set I'm working on. So give him a thanks when you see him! Just install the small black clock then install the saints clock over that.... And you'll need the remove curtains to make the white haze show since that part is on the background itself.And of course HD Walls
I was gonna say, I thought that Saints Clock looked familiar!
Nice man!
Old 01-08-2010, 05:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
of course i already have that clock! its the shizznits! thanks alot bro, and thank you santod,,, lol again, amazing work!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software