PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Should bignadad have a subforum in here.
Yes 10 62.50%
No 4 25.00%
What? 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 05:17 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bignandad Sub-Forum?

Might help clean up themes & software forum bit. He has so many threads in here, it's starting to get a bit crowded. And, I hope to see more threads in here for him as he does a lot of good work. So, I vote for a Bignandad sub-forum.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: Bignandad Sub-Forum?

i would like to see it, but unfortunately i have not seen that in any other thread. i have to say i am thankful for the acknowledgment of my work though. its great to hear it!

i made my thread here
{BiGnAdAd Manila} Thread/Guide My Cab's, Q&A, Links, How To's & Request <> 12-19-09
to try and help organize my work...i have it as a sticky and everytime i enter the tp2 themes section its right at the top. i can navigate to all of my threads. of course you cant see if there are updates, but bout the best i can do as just a member...

i will say that i have my hands in sooo much right now that i will need something to sort it all. i have reverted back to winmo 6.5 with manila 2.1/titanium
the reason for this is SPEED! i seem to be waiting on my phone a good bit lately and i think its due to manila 2.5. i have tried manila 2.1 for the past few days and it is quicker that manila 2.5, but i miss the features of 2.5
Also, i am using titanium a good bit... using the Jan 4 mighty ROM and it is FAST with titanium. and i have to say i really like titanium. especially for the SPEED. I NEED SPEED....

so with all that said, i think i am planning on doing some manila 2.1 and titanium edits if everything works out. meaning i dont switch back to manila 2.5

going to give it the week and see what happens..

Thanks again for all the support from you and everyone else that likes my work...

current titanium screen

Last edited by bignadad; 01-04-2010 at 08:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:58 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

oh yea.... i will say the recent desire for more speed came after i bought a ipod touch....
WOW! a fraction of the depth and it was so snappy and quick through menu and applications.... not saying i love apple or anything, i have NEVER owned a apple product, im just saying it made me want my phone to be quicker that it is......
Old 01-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Your Welcome, the compliments are well deserved. I figured they wouldn't do that for a dev but it really would help clean up the forum a bit.

I was actually thinking about switching to Titanium for a bit myself. As I read your thoughts on 2.5 and then switching to 2.1 and missing some features, it was like reading my own thoughts over the last week or so. I tried that new Infinity UI today and it looks promising so I may switch to that once it's out of beta.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
oh yea.... i will say the recent desire for more speed came after i bought a ipod touch....
WOW! a fraction of the depth and it was so snappy and quick through menu and applications.... not saying i love apple or anything, i have NEVER owned a apple product, im just saying it made me want my phone to be quicker that it is......
You bought an apple product? You should be ashamed of yourself.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
You bought an apple product? You should be ashamed of yourself.
i actually bought it for my father. the 7.1 DTS HD system came with a dock and he needed one so..... oh yeah got him a sharp aquas 46 LED lcd with the aquas blu ray... WOW transformers 2 is incredible. especially with the 7.1 surround.

but i will say i am impressed with the ipod touch... dont like the interface with windows 7 though.. HAVE TO HAVE ITUNES?!?
Old 01-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Welcome to the proprietary world that is Apple. And ya, Transformers 2 on Blue Ray is AMAZING!
Old 01-06-2010, 10:04 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod

I got stickied!
Old 01-06-2010, 10:13 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
I got stickied!
I saw that today, I had to take a second look at it. At first I thought it was a sub forum...haha.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work

Glad you're back on 2.1 can't wait to get more tips from you!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software