PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 10:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW HTC Touch Pro 2 XV6875
Carrier: Big Red

brent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Yet another Sense UI Slider

Colorful Stickers....

Download available from my website.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:47 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Yet another Sense UI Slider

Ok, I started a long drawn out post, just to try and make what I'm saying, not sound rude. So instead, I will just say, "I am not trying to be rude in any way".

Mighty Mike just posted a slider with these same Sticker Icons from Dry Icons, yesterday. The colors are a little different, I guess.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=102715

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 12-22-2009, 10:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

brent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Ok, I started a long drawn out post, just to try and make what I'm saying, not sound rude. So instead, I will just say, "I am not trying to be rude in any way".

Mighty Mike just posted a slider with these same Sticker Icons from Dry Icons, yesterday. Maybe we should let him have this one? Just my 2 cents.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=102715

DAMN!
I guess we have similar taste.
No reason both can't be out there. They are slightly different.
I am not in this as a competition.
I just find icons I think would look good, and share them with the world
I don't think Mr. MightyMike would take any offense to this. Mine was posted on XDA yesterday, I just didn't get around to putting it up here until today.
I like the ones he made.. a little more colorful than mine...
Old 12-22-2009, 10:54 AM
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Yeah, it's cool. Variations are always nice. What's funny, is I almost used them a couple times myself. They look good though bud. I just thought I'd point that out. No offense meant, just so that's clear! I appreciate anytime anyone else wants to make slider icons. They can be tedious sometimes. I also edited my post after you had already quoted it! I changed my mind and post a little.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

yes they can, and having just made the jump from TF3D to Sense, I had to develop a whole new process that works for me.

The first set I did took me about 2 days to get all the issues ironed out.
Now I have it down to about 45 minutes, once I have all the icons I want to use picked out.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:01 AM
"MODS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent372 View Post
yes they can, and having just made the jump from TF3D to Sense, I had to develop a whole new process that works for me.

The first set I did took me about 2 days to get all the issues ironed out.
Now I have it down to about 45 minutes, once I have all the icons I want to use picked out.

Yeah, sometimes it takes longer just pickin' the darn icons out. Did you ever take apart the modified UTX slider that you made, that I modified, to see the layout? Or did you just look at the original rom files? Just curious.

****EDIT****

Looks like Mighty also had a similar idea as mine from a little bit ago. Check out my slider here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ht=white+clock and his blacked out one: LOL! Great minds think alike, I guess!

Last edited by santod; 12-22-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

No.. I just started doing Sense when I upgraded my TP2 to a new ROM and it had Sense instead of TF3D.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:13 AM
"MODS"

Quote:
No.. I just started doing Sense when I upgraded my TP2 to a new ROM and it had Sense instead of TF3D.

That's what I figured. I was just wondering if you finally upgraded. LOL! Have fun with it.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

My latest...

MSN / Windows Style

By now you should know where to find it.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
My latest...

MSN / Windows Style

By now you should know where to find it.
Just a thought, you should add you website address into you signature... This will help new comers who don't know about it and promote it as well... I think it's great you have a centralized location to post all your work...Wish I had the same...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software